What posts do you feel have been thoroughly examined Ad Nauseam and should be insta-zapped

Dk_rek
3299 posts Member
edited February 2018
I understand we will always have new posters and players that will jump on and ask questions or bring up topics that have been discussed Ad Nauseam. There is a search function tho.

What posts do you feel have been thoroughly examined Ad Nauseam and should be insta-zapped 14 votes

I'm to awesome and great to join a shard group so they must be banned
28%
DarthpedroSITHPLAGUEHuatimusRogueGalain 4 votes
My faction that I dedicated time too against advisement is horrible, I demand a rework
7%
NikeNoodle 1 vote
Helmets
7%
Darth_cowboy 1 vote
I'm P2P therefore only what I post and what I think matters
0%
I'm F2P while I don't financially support the game without me the spenders will not have anyone to be cooler than and quit
0%
P2P vs F2P (#5 not expansive enough this includes any and all whining about the opposite group)
0%
Any post that has more to do with someone's bruised ego than facts about the game.
21%
Dk_rekObiJuanPolloJeric 3 votes
Where's 3pO - Jango - Jar Jar (While I agree with this every character been mentioned Ad nausem
14%
Zombie961CCyrilS 2 votes
Dk'rek poasts
21%
Nerfherder31FierceRevanJovana_Milo 3 votes

Replies

• Any post that has more to do with someone's bruised ego than facts about the game.
    Feel free to add. Dev's work like crazy moving posts to where they should go...But honestly half the new posts received daily should prob just be nuked.
  • Any post that has more to do with someone's bruised ego than facts about the game.
    Jesus please move to forum and website feedback unless general feedback is fine
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Why is there no "all of the above except the last one because what the heck is that?" option?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Where's 3pO - Jango - Jar Jar (While I agree with this every character been mentioned Ad nausem
    Anything with Revan
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Anything with Revan

And anything with nerf x
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Helmets
    That was really hard to pick so many good options
  • I'm to awesome and great to join a shard group so they must be banned
    This was the closest option I could find to those people calling cooperation as collusion when they obviously don’t know the definition of collusion.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Any post that has more to do with someone's bruised ego than facts about the game.
    Huatimus wrote: »
    This was the closest option I could find to those people calling cooperation as collusion when they obviously don’t know the definition of collusion.
    Huatimus wrote: »

I just chalk it up to they want to hurt as many people as possible as many times a day as they can. And when a group of people form a mutual defense pact against said player he loses the ability to hurt those people.... Naturally their only recourse is to cry foul "how dare these cheaters not allow me to ruin their payout" It's kind of sad in a way

Everyone get's 5 free attacks a day. How they choose to spend them or who they choose to spend them on is their freedom. Whiners are free to jump as many payouts as they see fit, just as people are allowed to try and stop them as they see fit.
  • Where's 3pO - Jango - Jar Jar (While I agree with this every character been mentioned Ad nausem
    And why doesnt X toon have Y tag