Eventually bring all legends characters in some how

Napperbystormbay
23 posts Member
edited February 2018
If I’m spending 2500$ on your game or more a year then I want Star Wars legends characters? Expand and make better, please? I’m begging you to bring in legends characters.

Please keep expanding the game! : )

I see the movies on the first day out
I read all the legends books for the most part and am retreading them
I bought most of the books
I’m buying the books on audible and kindle

In other words I’m a dear fan and am asking for my favorite characters from legends to appear.

Smiles and hearts

napper by storm bay
The rum thief on Runescape

Replies

• STR3TCH1982
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Gently caress! I can see spending 1-200 bucks maybe, I spent that over the last two years. I used to get the crystal boosters when they were still a thing, but at max lvl with a decent roster spending money won’t really satisfy anything but my impulses. Edit: I would also love more legends. Come on Jolee Bindo!
  • Napperbystormbay
    23 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Ganner Rhysode
    Jag Fel
    Jaina Solo Fel
  • Napperbystormbay
    23 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Years from now but not before too long!?
  • Napperbystormbay
    23 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    How can George Lucas go without legends Star Wars galaxy of heroes!? Too much! Too terrible to be without legends! You need to update more often and with more content!
  • Options
    no
  • Options
    In a post, I think it was kozi maybe, he said that they have it all mapped out for the next few years. I'm sure ish happens and things get moved around but they're working.
  • Options
    This isn’t a political party, it’s a video game. You don’t get to demand things that you want because you spend an irresponsible amount of money.
  • Options
    If I’m spending 2500$ on your game or more a year then I want Star Wars legends characters? Expand and make better, please? I’m begging you to bring in legends characters.

Please keep expanding the game! : )

I see the movies on the first day out
    I read all the legends books for the most part and am retreading them
    I bought most of the books
    I’m buying the books on audible and kindle

In other words I’m a dear fan and am asking for my favorite characters from legends to appear.

Smiles and hearts

napper by storm bay
    The rum thief on Runescape

If you're 2500$ in.... you are just getting started.
  • Options
    How can George Lucas go without legends Star Wars galaxy of heroes!? Too much! Too terrible to be without legends! You need to update more often and with more content!

George Lucas has no control over Star Wars anymore.
  • Options
    In a post, I think it was kozi maybe, he said that they have it all mapped out for the next few years. I'm sure ish happens and things get moved around but they're working.

Kozi is a woman..... catch up.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Legends is a sticky area. The only legends characters Will be th3 ones based in Broware/EA games. Luckily my fave are in this selection lol. Darth Nilihus is being joined by Darth Sion and Darth Traya, Darth Revan could be cool he more than likely bring Darth Malak. I’d like our own executive character, one Jedi and one Sith, but then I’d like the Inquisitiors
  • Options
    Ganner Rhysode
    Jag Fel
    Jaina Solo Fel

I know some legends, for instance I know all the characters in legends brought to this game, in fairness they are big names, and that's what people want, I have not heard of a single one of these, so I am 100% sure they will not be brought in sorry
  • Options
    Hey

George Lucas has to be proud before he passes: Knights of the old republic characters in game: that’s amazing. Some legends in Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes!

Thank you.
  • Napperbystormbay
    23 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Happy, truly happy. Be truly happy like me

• Options
    Be truly happy
  • Options
    Be truly happy
  • Napperbystormbay
    23 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Of note: I said be truly happy right: someone someplace is watching Spaceballs instead of Star Wars.