A realistic Arena/Ship QOL idea

Dk_rek
3299 posts Member
Tried using search did not see anything stand out so here goes.

When you refresh the tab on arena could they add a red dot or something to tell you if that player is in an active battle ?

Obviously during the last 20 minutes of a payout round there is the possiblity of refreshing the cooldown so you can jump a bunch of spots without having to take the full time.

What i noticed when you get to the last 5 minutes everyone in front of you may be locked. Where normally I have to refresh only to find out there is no actual way to move up If I could have seen everyone in front of me was in active battle I could have saved the refresh.

Now from EA point of view this would be bad as it would save players a ton of crystals combined every day so I can easily understand how this would never be implemented.

From a player point of view there is probably nothing worse then spending crystals and getting 0 value from it.

It would be nice to know who's battling who or when someone becomes available without having to attempt to attack them first to find out they are battling.

I don't see this happening because of revenue loss but it should would make things easier around payout.

Replies

• If you dint see it happening in what way isit realistic
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    From a technical standpoint this doesn't work. "Attacking" the player is what makes the request for data about the combat status. This would require live data all the time which is not the case in the current system.
  • It’d use up too much data constantly asking for a live update on status of opponents.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    It’d use up too much data constantly asking for a live update on status of opponents.

It could be on a 10 second basis or only if you refresh opponents
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »
    It’d use up too much data constantly asking for a live update on status of opponents.

It could be on a 10 second basis or only if you refresh opponents

So when it is not correct, because of the time between refresh and clicking battle then clicking battle again on team selection screen that person get attacked by someone else, you think the complaints will stop? They will actually get more. With the way it works you can't get any type of accuracy on it.