Which of my characters should i 7 star

What characters should I use as my main squad and which ones are worth it to 7 star. I was a **** when it came out and bought tons of the 8 chromium packs.

Replies

• Kyl00ren wrote: »
    What characters should I use as my main squad and which ones are worth it to 7 star. I was a **** when it came out and bought tons of the 8 chromium packs.
    What did you get from packs?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Depends what characters you have and more specifically what * level you have them already.
  • I can imagine you received a ton of difficult to farm characters clearly. It would be great to see what you have so we can all contribute some ideas so you can grow your team...
  • I have been playing completely wrong. I have dropped over 150 into the game yet my team sucks. I have no tanks and barely any healers leveled. I have glaring weaknesses. I have been investing into tie pilot, ima gun di, mace, phasma, tarkin, sidious. dooku, jawa, and qui gonn. I am all over the place. Who should i seven star? who should i use for my pvp team. Who should i try farming. Who should i use for my light/dark teams. I am trying to get to 4c to farm kylo since he is good with phasma and tie pilot but idk. I havent been playing right
  • Sid and Lumi
  • Lvl up jc & bariss. Use all cantina energy on jc. And get daka from the shipment.
    You need many healer to complete gw to upgrade lumi as fast as you can.
    I think you can stay below 500 in arena. No problem to upgrade sid.
    Since you do not have tank, get fives after you get daka.
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Yeah what they said. You can also gear and star up Jawa quickly. Lil dude has high DMG for small upgrade cost.
  • My jawa is halfway to six but he seems like be doesn't do much damage. And fives is better than poe? And I should max lumi before phasma? And yeah I have a ton of arena in points I just only can spend them every time it resets.
  • Oh. My bad man. I didn't look at your characters.
  • Lumi will have a place even as you level. I don't have phasma but if you're building a FO team she could be strong. I don't use a tank anymore but Chewie comes out in GW sometimes so you may not need a tank. Also the main heroes that only come from data cards are good but will level slowly without lots of $$. There are characters I'd like to do more with but don't want to spend the cash it would take.

Check out the cheap farmable characters thread to find some good options to level with and save up for your dream team.

Personally I am doing:
    Arena shipment: Sid until 7* (2 ships per day)
    GW shipment: Lumi until 7*
    Hard Mode: Dooku/JC/Lumi (based on energy after gear)
    Cantina Battles: JC
    Cantina shipments: Ahsoka (I like her, but there are other options to consider, like daka or boba)

Once I have my main team at 6/7 stars I'll begin diversifying. I keep a roster of 10 or so relatively current for GW, Challenges, and arena experimentation.

If you don't focus it will become really expensive to gear/promote/'level a giant roster.

Don't forget to keep abilities upgraded. Use the cantina to see what levels you want to work towards and prioritize. I can usually afford to work on one heroes gear and skills per day. A bit more on the full challenge days.
  • Chewy as leader did good to me in GW..i always win the 12 rounds. Dont understimate his bonus 40def and 25def chance if damage to all allies. My chewy is just 55 and 5* lvl6 equip. I have lumi now 6* 86/100 because of chewy as my constant leader ever since
  • I dont have bariss.jc and and talia was my healer before i unlock lumi..with lumi now at 55 i can even beat lvl60 in GW since i always have them in last three battles in gw
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Chewie is under estimated and easy to get to 7* and he's a beast tank is taunt has reduce cool down at 5 and same with roar at 4
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • I always say, before you start farming, pick your team from people who are easy to farm. Then farm people in priority order. I usually think to upgrade people I use as Team Leaders first, since it will benefit my team upgrading that one character. I usually upgrade most characters to 6* first, then move on to the next until I then have groups of characters upgraded at certain levels....
  • You actually have a lot of interesting possibilities with that roster.....multiple synergies available...you just have to choose who to focus on.
  • Hmm. I don't really know. I just want the best team possible. I don't care if they are cool are whatever. As long as I can 7 them eventually. Like I'm not gonna focus on tarkin
  • Any suggestions on pvp roster. Dark roster and light roster?
  • Ahsoka is a strong attacker for light side, with high self-healing and a team heal that triggers on the skill hitting critically. Very low HP, but she has a passive skill that buffs hers up a little bit, as well as being able to gain extra dodge.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Cleaner
    192 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Phasma(leader), Dooku, Sidious, Luminara, JC

That will be a solid lineup and one you can level and star up without buying a single crystal. All pretty hard hitters so no matter who gets called to assist when Phasma leader ability triggers you will do good damage. With the two healer setup you will be able to keep your DPS up hopefully long enough to kill a player and force a 5v4 situation first which is critical. JC and Lumi are irreplaceable because of their flexibility in being able to apply offensive or defensive pressure at will.

I would consider building another character to start phasing out Dooku because he's too hard to star up. Jawa hits hard but has zero synergy. Maybe Boba or Fives because you might as well have a goal for Cantina credits. Boba ability block combined with Sid heal block and Lumi ability block will be a nasty combo. With two healers you'll have a good chance to heal up Boba if his revive pops. Or go with fives for his counterattack and because he can hep carry your team to victory after your Sidious gets sniped.

You did just fine. I bet there are thousands of people who dropped way more money yet made much worse progression.
  • Hmm. So I know for sure to go for lumi and phasma with galactic war shards. How about cantina battles tho. I shouldnt go for kylo or poe? And I wish tie fighter shards were easier to come by
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Kyl00ren wrote: »
    Hmm. I don't really know. I just want the best team possible. I don't care if they are cool are whatever. As long as I can 7 them eventually. Like I'm not gonna focus on tarkin

Sid, Asaji ventress, Opress can get 7* from Arena
    phasma, lum from GW
    Old daka, Boba, Five, Poe from Cantina.

Other one are Luke, Chew, Talia, Finn because you can keep farm in cantina since they have no limit.
  • Isn't kylo infinite farmable? And Finn seems bad
  • ?