Home one 6-star challenge bugged?

As title states. anyone else have issues with this? I've had 6 star executrix forever, 6 star ... whatever windu ship is called about half that long just due to indifference, and then I try the home one challenge. all his ships fire, and then one of mine gets to go. then his capitol ship, all his ships again, his capitol ship again, then one or 2 of mine (I'm into re-enforcements by now) then him a bunch more including multiple turns from his capitol ship. its about a 5 to 1 ratio of his turns vs mine.

Mostly I'm just griping, but it does seem odd how frequently the AI gets turns comparatively.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I forget which ship you face in this challenge but there is no AI advantage that gives them more turns. There are game mechanics that can. There is also the fact that your ships and pilots may not be upgraded enough to beat the challenge.

Home one is not the best capital ship, relying more on buffs and healing. the LS ships selection is decent but not many people have a lot of them leveled.
  • Yeah I remember that ship challenge being a pain. I actually ran Home One religiously until I got Tarkin up and running. That challenge is all RNG dependent. Gotta have 5's get taunt and Biggs and then keep Biggs alive
  • Not bugged but it is the hardest ship challenge/event

Harder than the 7 star ones and harder than chimaera
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • I disagree on both my accounts I focused on rebel early and had no issue with the home one challenge. Home one was my first 6 star capitol ship on both accounts. If you gear and level your ships and pilots it is not overly difficult.

Ì have trouble with the endurance challenge because I won't level up Mace Windu because right now he's useless and his challenge drops training droids which I always have extra of so I don't care about his ship.
  • I am seeing the exact same thing. I have a 6*biggs with an 85 pilot and mods, 6* wedge with 85 pilot and mods, 85 Phoneix GS11 Pilots, 85 UF with a lesser Fives(my bad there), and a good Cassian, but not so hot Pilots, Home one is 5/4/5/5 abilities. Ashoka is also 85 with 85 pilot GS9 and Jedi Consular is 85 and 85 pilot.

Mace is going first, all 5 ships every time. It’s not RNG. The clones are also heavily buffed where 5 direct attacks don’t even drop Protection. It does not help that Mace has Plo Kloon, Jedi Consular and 3 more Clone ships in reserve.

I guess it’s just needing stars for ships and maxing all the Pilots GS abilities.
  • Ryche
    151 posts Member
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    I disagree on both my accounts I focused on rebel early and had no issue with the home one challenge. Home one was my first 6 star capitol ship on both accounts. If you gear and level your ships and pilots it is not overly difficult.

Ì have trouble with the endurance challenge because I won't level up Mace Windu because right now he's useless and his challenge drops training droids which I always have extra of so I don't care about his ship.

Its quite amazing how easy missions and challenges are when you are level 85, gear level 12, 7 *, maxed mods.
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Ryche wrote: »
    I disagree on both my accounts I focused on rebel early and had no issue with the home one challenge. Home one was my first 6 star capitol ship on both accounts. If you gear and level your ships and pilots it is not overly difficult.

Its quite amazing how easy missions and challenges are when you are level 85, gear level 12, 7 *, maxed mods.

Exaggeration is also amazing. I did it with less, much less.

By the way maxed mods are irrelevant for your pilots, they just have to be level 15 5 dot to get max stats. Doesn't matter at all what set or stats.

EDIT: Nice bump though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ryche wrote: »

Level 85 sure 7 star for a couple pilots and ships all pilots modded correctly.
    But I did it before Phoenix and cassian Uwing came out and made it a lot easier