Marquee event bonus tiers

JaaiaLandis
91 posts Member
edited February 2018
I’m hoping to get a dev weigh-in here, if possible. @CG_Kozispoon ?

What are the level or toon requirements to see bonus tiers in the marquee events? I’ve never seen one in any of the marquee events I’ve played.

Thanks!
(Edited tags)

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    b1cf18zpck8n.png

Here is a quote from the launch of marquee events.

so at lvl 85 you should see the bonus tier.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    b1cf18zpck8n.png

THANK YOU! I’ve spent three freakin days trying to get an answer!

My feedback on this setup: I would prefer to see everything available, and locked and greyed if I’m not at a sufficient level to play the tier. I would also like to see the tiers I was unable to play come back at some point when I reach the appropriate player level.

Thank you!

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    b1cf18zpck8n.png

THANK YOU! I’ve spent three freakin days trying to get an answer!

My feedback on this setup: I would prefer to see everything available, and locked and greyed if I’m not at a sufficient level to play the tier. I would also like to see the tiers I was unable to play come back at some point when I reach the appropriate player level.

Thank you!

It seems that feedback is the reason they changed it, most events are the way you are describing it.

Events that return do provide the opportunity to play the "next tier" when they return and you are at the appropriate level.

Marquee events are a one way street to toon release and do not return. They are meant to give you the chance to unlock a toon and help showcase them in battle. They are meant to keep the flow moving towards release and then making them farmable. They are not really meant to be a recurring event for "farming" or gaining shards.