Ewok elder or daka for my team?

Olle
501 posts Member
Nute(L), Leia, RG, Lando(or teebo)

I have Ewok elder and daka at 5*.

Which would you use???

I'm leaving towards Ewok elder, but I fear he will be 5* forever.

Replies

• Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    Then you don't know about Nute's leader, or you've never used it. But please I was looking for a daka vs elder answer. So you fail.
  • Options
    Daka for sure. The only time Ewok elder is worth a **** is in the DS level 6B. Haha
  • Options
    I think elder is the better toon but Daka is easier to farm. Without a lot of lucky Bronzium or chromium drops, Elder will take months to 7*. Even 5* he might be too weak to be useful for long
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    So you've used Nute as a leader bubble? Maybe his description isn't what it actually does. Hmm.
  • Angrybaldman
    369 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Nute's lead with Leia is absolutely deadly.

Back on subject...tough call. I'd actually go Elder, here's why:

-Realistically, EE/Daka will always be targeted first by human opposition...and most likely killed. Imo, that negates the arguments in favor of Daka due to speed. If her speed was top tier, it would be a different story, but it's not.

-On the off chance that doesn't happen, EE's skillset is more useful imo. He has a guaranteed revive (whereas Daka's is 40%) and Ewok synergy with Teebo (Using Ewok scramble tactics grants 100% turn meter to Elder plus a 40% chance of Elder going into stealth)

• Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    That's basically where I'm at. Hopefully RG lets daka or Ewok live. If they change Nute's leader to do what it actually says, I'd go with teebo and elder for their synergy. Otherwise Lando owns with Nute. And I'm leaving it at that.