Darth Revan kit

This was an idea I came up with for Darth Revan:

Darth Revan: Dark Side, Sith, Jedi, Attacker
Power of the Force: Deal damage to enemy and dispel all buffs on them. For each buff dispelled, remove 10% turn meter and deal 10% more damage. This cannot be evaded or resisted.

Scourge: Deal damage to all enemies and inflict stagger on all enemies for 2 turns. Debuffed enemies lose 70% turn meter and gain buff immunity for 2 turns. This cannot be resisted, copied or dispelled. Buffed enemies lose all buffs and gain offense down and healing immunity for 4 turns.

Separate Entities: All enemies lose 50% turn meter and gain 3 damage over time effects for 2 turns. Revan creates another unit of himself, but with -20% max health, -20% defense, and -20% offense. This unit has +30 speed, +20% potency, and +100 critical chance. This unit can only use its basic attack, is not affected by Leader abilities, and is defeated when Revan is defeated. If this unit is defeated before Revan, it is immediately revived at 100% turn meter and gains taunt for 2 turns. This ability cannot be used more than once during the encounter or when all other allies are active. This unit is defeated at the end of the encounter and Revan recovers 30% health and protection. This ability cannot be prevented.

Force Confusion: Inflict daze and health down on all enemies for 3 turns. Dispel all debuffs on all Sith allies and grant them advantage, tenacity up, all buffs on target enemy (except taunt) for 4 turns, and gain turn meter equal to that enemy's potency percentage.

Dark Jedi: All Sith and Jedi allies gain -1 cooldowns, +55% max health, +35 speed, and deal +40% damage against debuffed enemies. Sith allies’ basic attacks cannot be evaded, and Jedi allies’ basic attacks cannot be countered. Whenever a debuff expires or is inflicted, all Jedi and Sith allies recover 2% health and protection.

Let me know what you think.

Replies

• That’s should definitely pull the dark side back on a strong path, but I don’t see the entity of revan being a thing because what if someone dies and gets revived after the ability? And could you clarify which abilities are what, like which one is his leader or unique or special and how many cool downs, also I don’t think he should have synergy with Jedi because Jedi revan doesn’t have synergy with sith.
    Also he should have more restrictions with being the leader or being surrounded by sith, something like: revans clone is only revived If revan is in the leader slot or something along the lines of, only if a sith ally is present.
    But all around a good idea and a strong kit aspecially needed with all these new power creeping characters.
  • That’s should definitely pull the dark side back on a strong path, but I don’t see the entity of revan being a thing because what if someone dies and gets revived after the ability? And could you clarify which abilities are what, like which one is his leader or unique or special and how many cool downs, also I don’t think he should have synergy with Jedi because Jedi revan doesn’t have synergy with sith.
    Also he should have more restrictions with being the leader or being surrounded by sith, something like: revans clone is only revived If revan is in the leader slot or something along the lines of, only if a sith ally is present.
    But all around a good idea and a strong kit aspecially needed with all these new power creeping characters.

Thank you very much for your feedback! In all honesty, I had a really hard time trying to figure out how to put my ideas on paper. So deciding what to say in the kit was really difficult.

And to address the revive mechanic, if someone is revived before he starts his turn, no harm no foul. But I suppose that an issue would arise if an ally cannot be revived due to Entity Revan. He could potentially be placed in the ally slot where you get allies in light/dark side battles, as a 6th character. And you are correct about him not having synergy with Jedi now that Jedi Revan is out. I originally wrote this kit in February, but I didn't take the time to fix this. Thanks for reminding me.

Also, I am not exactly like the traditional kit writer. I find it futile to write special, basic, leader, etc. as the details of that ability make it obvious. Also cooldown number is not too relevant. But if it is too confusing, I will change my format :)

Finally, the mechanics of a toon being in the leader slot hadn't been developed when I wrote this. But that idea with the leader slot condition would really give the kit a little spice.

Again, I thank you for your feedback. Have a blessed day!

• CG wont be making abilities but writing books in 2 years xD