EP Vader Starck Krennic Tarkin.

Has anybody tried this in arena. It seems like it it could be fun no tank comp.

Replies

• Options
    Probably with Krennic, is he's not very good at all without DT.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    drop Krennic for IPD maybe?
  • Options
    Krennic is usually a scrub but the idea here is we have 3 toons all with AOE TM removal.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Krennic is usually a scrub but the idea here is we have 3 toons all with AOE TM removal.

Depends on teams you go against, TM might be nice but mass counter attacks from CLS teams would destroy that
  • Options
    I'd go with a DV lead for this team to piggy-back on the TM removal... and yes, this team will get eaten alive by CLS rebel teams with massive counter attacks
  • Options
    If Tarkin doesn’t get stunned by raid han and gets his aoe debuff off, the counters are much more survivable.
  • Options
    If you’re gonna be spamming AoE for debuffs, I think you really need to ditch one of the 3 for Shore. That Crit Immunity and his huge healthpool will keep the others from melting.
  • Options
    DK without DT?
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Has anybody tried this in arena. It seems like it it could be fun no tank comp.

No Starck yet, but Krennic is pretty solid. I run zThrawn instead of Starck https://youtu.be/2Zi5BK_vI9U
  • Options
    I run EP, vader, tarkin, trawn and shore an feel pretty comfortable about aoe... Vader cant be countered (out of bugs...), Ep usually stun some ppl so not to much counters, and tarkin aoe comes after power down so not to much damage...

This TM down from ur team seems great... But if my team is in a good position after first turn they wont get a whole turn anyway...
    Once u finish ur round and all ur debuffs are up enemy takes a turn, after that every time a enemy takes a turn he will lose a lot of debuffs making ur whole team go after him...
    My main problem are my crap mods xD if i were able to outspeed enemy R2 more often with vader to avoid foresight in enemy GK (as well as rey) it would meant 4 debuffed enemys at the start and can imagine how they cou ld kill me then xD
  • Options
    Sarcodino wrote: »
    I run EP, vader, tarkin, trawn and shore an feel pretty comfortable about aoe... Vader cant be countered (out of bugs...), Ep usually stun some ppl so not to much counters, and tarkin aoe comes after power down so not to much damage...

This TM down from ur team seems great... But if my team is in a good position after first turn they wont get a whole turn anyway...
    Once u finish ur round and all ur debuffs are up enemy takes a turn, after that every time a enemy takes a turn he will lose a lot of debuffs making ur whole team go after him...
    My main problem are my **** mods xD if i were able to outspeed enemy R2 more often with vader to avoid foresight in enemy GK (as well as rey) it would meant 4 debuffed enemys at the start and can imagine how they cou ld kill me then xD

Lol this is exactly what I run. It's pretty much the most balanced comp.

ShT handles NS
    No GK handles other Sith squads.
    GMT has perfect AI vs DN poor AI.

It all adds up to most well rounded for arena.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    My Starck is only 5* G10 at the moment (I took a break from the game).

However, this is my tankless set up:

https://swgoh.gg/u/gaidal cain/

Loads of fun and at least on my shard it holds pretty well on defense. It destroys other EP leads and there’s only a couple JTR teams that give me any trouble on offense.

(And by gives me trouble, I mean I can’t reliably beat them on full auto.)

Are you on Discord? There’s a great Empire channel there for us Dark Side nuts.