Are these Rebels ever going to get nerfed?

Que the usual haters talking about how I need to get better, or gear my squads better...blah blah blah. Just go fall in a sarlacc pit as that has nothing to do with it.

When I throw out a FO burst team that is properly geared and has Captain Phasma (Zeta) and Zylo with FOO, FOST, and FOTP all at least G10 with omega abilities, there’s not a single reason why I’m automatically dead in the water in wave 4 of P4 and beyond... But that’s not the main issue.

The rebels kits are far too OP. Given the fact that every single wave has at least 2 insta cleansers for the whole squad, a massive damage dealing rebel spy (yes 26k crit from a rebel spy against a G12 Zylo is nuts), and a countering tank that calls chain assists is not fair. Pick one or the other. Either have them hit like wet noodles and keep all those neat little tricks so as to require effective kill order and strategy, or lose some of the insta cleanses that wipe away all debuffs from units that rely heavily on them. On top of that don’t grant 100% TM on those cleanses, giving those OP units a chance to slaughter a team or wiggle them down so the OP straffe run can sweep away what’s left. I’ll never understand how there was a model of excellence with LSTB and somehow DSTB is so totally messed up