Etiquette

Hi

Have reached my ally limit and can't accept anymore..Can't see anything to reply back just reject or accept to requests.

Am fairly new and my first time in here

Regards

Replies

• Hi

Have reached my ally limit and can't accept anymore..Can't see anything to reply back just reject or accept to requests.

Regards

Hello everyone who is my ally but haven't crossed paths with you yet..Still finding my feet
  • Hi

Regards

Hello everyone who is my ally but haven't crossed paths with you yet..Still finding my feet

And good morning forum..That's about it at the moment

• Some people aren't really looking for an ally request, more bringing it to you attention that they defeated you in an arena battle. A good indication is if they now occupy the spot you held. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Hi just found expired requests that were clogging up the works and removed them.

Only have half the allies I thought I had

Thanx for the reply

Arena battles are fun and have lost quite a few but still like to go back and get my backside kicked again
  • Even less 12 allies in total

Today is read the forum day