Galactic War QoL suggestion

I've just seen that the QoL improvement coming up will allow level 85 players to sim their GW after completing 150 of them. We all know the GW has been nerfed so that lower level players could win it anyway. I suggest that as soon as the 150 GW winning is achieved, the level 85 players could sim the gw BUT it's difficulty improves. So that we can quickly go over the first easy battles and get the challenge back for the last ones as a training for the arena.
What do you think about that?
Comment if you agree, maybe the devs will see it

Replies

• I've just seen that the QoL improvement coming up will allow level 85 players to sim their GW after completing 150 of them. We all know the GW has been nerfed so that lower level players could win it anyway. I suggest that as soon as the 150 GW winning is achieved, the level 85 players could sim the gw BUT it's difficulty improves. So that we can quickly go over the first easy battles and get the challenge back for the last ones as a training for the arena.
    What do you think about that?
    Comment if you agree, maybe the devs will see it
  • Just let us sim it as intended. Then you choose to sim or not to sim.
    We are not getting them back as before when they actually had a training purpose. Which is a pity.

I've been working hard on my roster. And I get less and less battles to enjoy it.
    Half of my top g12 teams are set up on defense in TW. And TW/TB have no tries. Therefore what's the point trying new comps ?
    Frustrating
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Moved to proper forum
    Please remember to post about the same topic once.

Thank you