SF Tie Fighter 5 *
Tie Reaper 5 *
Can not be stationed.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• DaWitchIzDed
    128 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    P5 requires 6* ships for Battles & Platoons. Are you referring to Deployment?
    If so, then you'll often notice some characters or ships are left over, after you've done Deploy.
    Looking at it, I currently have 5 undeployed characters in P5, all are requisite level & *, but if I go to Deploy it won't allow me to add them.
    Unsure why that is.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    P5 requires 6* ships for Battles & Platoons. Are you referring to Deployment?
    If so, then you'll often notice some characters or ships are left over, after you've done Deploy.
    Looking at it, I currently have 5 undeployed characters in P5, all are requisite level & *, but if I go to Deploy it won't allow me to add them.
    Unsure why that is.

Interesting. I have never looked at it, after deployment.
  • P5 requires 6* ships for Battles & Platoons. Are you referring to Deployment?
    Unsure why that is.

Once you deploy, not combat nor platoon, but hit deploy all, everything in your roster should deploy, all ships or all chars , regardless of star level. No one has mentioned that they are "short" on deploying . What typically happens if your GP should match the field of total GP for the phase, which means everything is deployed.

Either you are not deploying everything, or you have found some kind of bug.
  • DaWitchIzDed
    128 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    @GhostTruckin
    Happens all the time mate. Happened now in P6, also.
    I'm not choosing to deploy individual characters, I'm Selecting All & then Deploying All.
    I just did that in the bottom sector on P6, but still have Ventress & Cad Bane at 7* available.
    Snowtrooper & Talia are both 6* and still available.
    Old Daka, Royal Guard, Grievous, Kylo, Thrawn & IG-100 are all 5* and have not been deployed either.
    I have over 40 characters sitting there.

After you've done Deploy All, click on a Battle and you'll see the Deployed units are greyed out. Scroll down to find any that are still lit up as available. These presumably haven't been Deployed from your own roster.
    It happens every Phase, every week. I just thought it was meant to be that way.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @GhostTruckin
    I'm not choosing to deploy individual characters, I'm Selecting All & then Deploying All.
    I just did that in the bottom sector on P6, but still have Ventress & Cad Bane at 7* available.
    Old Daka, Royal Guard, Grievous, Kylo, Thrawn & IG-100 are all 5* and have not been deployed either.

After you've done Deploy All, click on a Battle and you'll see the Deployed units are greyed out. Scroll down to find any that are still lit up as available. These presumably haven't been Deployed from your own roster.

Was that battle in the same zone that you deployed?

They are still available for CM in the zone they are deployed in.

Example: the instructions on the first LS TB where there is only one zone, had you deploy first.
    @DaWitchIzDed
  • @GhostTruckin

Kyno answered this, deployed units to a map are still available. For combat missions . But if you would look at your personal GP, and then at your deployed GP for the phase, it will match, which means that you have deployed and been credited all of your GP in that phase.
  • DaWitchIzDed
    128 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    @Kyno Ah yes, thank you!
    @GhostTruckin Thank you also, you're quite correct, I had always noticed that the Deployed score matched my GP but when I saw the characters available for Battle I wrongly assumed that they weren't used in the Deployment.
    I see where I went wrong now, that it's because they were Deployed in that sector, so are still available to fight in that sector.
    Thank you both for helping point it out!
  • No problem sir, glad to have figured it out ;)