DS TB unbeatable trio

So i tought with the new EP and Vader rework im going to crush this DS TB, evrything was going well until yesterday i did all CMs 4/4 minus the bounty hunter missions(thx rebel pilots btw). so i got the RNG of the last wave going against a team with the trio of Elite rebel officer, Elite rebel pilot, Elite rebel soldier, the other 2 also didnt help much a rebel pilot + rebel commander. in this composition The elite soldier is just an imortal tank. We also werent able to shut down the rebel speeder attacks so RIP.
Any1 else having trouble against this team?

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Beat everyone with Palp lead, DN,sid,Vader, maul.
    Just the old zeta’s I had originally on maul,Vader.
    No new zeta’s on anyone
  • Use dispellers
  • Use dispellers

Well since im pretty sure its RNG what opponents you get you cant really prepare for it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Migux7 wrote: »
    Use dispellers

Well since im pretty sure its RNG what opponents you get you cant really prepare for it.

You can if you bring in a dispelled. In DS TB they are always useful.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Use dispellers

and how many dispellers does DS? have huh?
    and they are not hard because of buffs they are hard because the soldier has pretty much like 200k health the officer can heal him to 100% and the pilot just cleanses all debuffs.
  • Migux7 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Use dispellers

and they are not hard because of buffs they are hard because the soldier has pretty much like 200k health the officer can heal him to 100% and the pilot just cleanses all debuffs.

Use Nihilus. He dispels on basic, he reduces cooldowns, and you can save annihilate for when a really difficult round shows up. Nihilus is a monster in DSTB.
  • big_bad wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Use dispellers

Use Nihilus. He dispels on basic, he reduces cooldowns, and you can save annihilate for when a really difficult round shows up. Nihilus is a monster in DSTB.
    He is indeed good but there is only 1 of him, and you might be unlucky enogh to go against a team that dont include those rebels mentioned.
  • I think what the OP is trying to say is that certain composition of rebels is far too over powered. Certain aspects need to be fixed, there is no reason for so many characters to have a group cleanse ability, as well as be able to hit like a truck… Just like rebel scout
  • Zpalp lead sith, Zader led empire(I slotted in ventress for the dispell) and Zveers led troopers works well. Two teams with dispellers and one wheee you gain so much TM that you don’t need one.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Zader
    Nihilus
    DT brings deathmark and dispel
    three answers for three battles. NS will come around to in time.

I had so much fun this time around. Between the reworks and a couple of gear level increases did better than ever before.

Wait... are you talking about the special mission where you got shut down? There was just a video put up on how to fight it
  • I've had luck (in first 2 phases need more gear) with KRU led FO. Wrecked the battles