Fix the game for IOS

brittdrummer
2 posts Member
edited February 2018
To @CG_Kozispoon & all the other SWGOH developers & EA people - here’s a comment post I just made concerning game performance/crashing on IOS IPAD devices. I’m sure I’m not the only player this has been happening too! Please make YW game better & fix this HUGE problem... here’s what I posted -

————————————————————

Not trying to come off so negative, but is there any possible way that the devs can fix this game? TW PVP battles crash (hurting your entire guild performance in TW), Ship Alility Materials Tier IV (reducing the chance to get Zetas), Fleet Arena PVP battles (effecting ranking & Zetas), Events battles, Light Side Battle 9-B (Shore trooper & Tie Reaper) Light Side Battle 9-C (Baze), & these are just several examples that haven’t had crashes 1 or 2 x, but more like 100’s of times! And the instability all started when ships were introduced to the game. I love this game!!!! I play multi times each & every single day. I have also spent a lot of money (& I mean a ton of money) as in 100’s of dollars! Is it too much to expect the game not to crash on my IPad? And yes, I’ve tried reinstalling, and no I’m not comfortable to changing it over to another device because if I lose all my toons & progress then I really would have just **** all my money away... Please for the love of Leia HELP ME!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    All Bugs and Issue need to be posted at Answers HQ to get the attention they deserve.

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>