Idea for ROTJ Luke

Tj5
34 posts Member
Characters Required:
-Wampa to fight CLS on Hoth
-7 Star Vader to defeat CLS/cut off hand (Empire Strikes Back)
-Hermit yoda to fight R2 and CLS
-unfrozen Han, prisoner Leia, and Luke fight boba Fett and others
-Than final battle would be Vader and EP vs ROTJ Luke
Was just thinking about why those chars have been released lately. Lmk what you guys think?

Replies

• Wampa should not be even close to required. Hoda sure but there would be massive uproar.
    CHS, ROLO, Hoda and R2 would be fair requirements.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Tj5
    34 posts Member
    @Kyno thank you!
  • Wampa vs CLS I can see.
    Vader vs CLS too.
    Unfrozen HS was temporarily blind & pretty useless, not sure he'd make a good character, really?
    Prisoner Leia, presumably after she's strangled Jabba and broken free? She gonna chain whip everyone & turn it into Tekken? lol
    HY to fight CLS & R2? Can't see that.
    JL vs EP & DV, again not sure that the final battle won't be the Vader one, as per Ep V.
    Ep V CLS had us fighting with Ep IV characters to win him.
    I expect Ep VI JL to have us fighting using Ep V characters to win him.
    ROLO, CHS, CLS, HY + another, presumably Hoth or ESB related, so maybe Lando?
  • Tj5
    34 posts Member
    @DaWitchIzDed I almost put Lando but I wasn’t sure. Yea I agree, it’ll be fun whatever they do
  • MarkusAshe
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I think Luke Heroes Hourney II will be based solely on ESB. As with prevoius Hero's Journeys, a Legendary character will be needed and I think it will be ESB Chewie (maybe with a C3PO-in-pieces on his back to make him stand out from other Chewie toons) and you will need Bounty Hunters to unlock him (fighting against Bespin Guards etc until facing ESB Chewie, Lando, Lobot etc in the final battle).
    Luke's Heroes Journey II will therefore be:
    Tier 1: CLS vs Wampa
    Tier 2: ROLO, Captain Han (and maybe R2) trying to escape Hoth base
    Tier 3: CLS and Hermit Yoda vs Vader force ghost on Dagobah
    Tier 4: ESB Chewie, Princess Leia, R2 fighting Empire in Cloud City
    Tier 5: CLS vs Vader to 'learn the truth'
    Tier 6: ESB Chewie, Lando, Princess Leia (maybe R2 and/or Lobot) trying to reach the Falcon to escape

ROTJ will be kept for Luke's Hero's Journey III to unlock Old Man Luke and will need C3PO (new legendary requiring Imperial Troopers to unlock) and lots of Ewoks
  • @MarkusAshe
    Everything that you have written there is entirely plausible.
    I especially like the part about ESB Chewie, as it seems a bit lacking that we don't have him from the OT.
  • I'm also hoping that following the release of ESB Chewie, we'll get an Episode V Millenium Falcon with Raid Han and ESB Chewie as crew (maybe via a ship raid)
  • DaWitchIzDed
    128 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    @MarkusAshe
    Well, the LS ships achievement is missing 3 for being able to reach 20, maximum available now is 17.
    Also need Luke's X-Wing, has to be in there as well as OT Millenium Falcon, as you say.
    Maybe even JKA for final LS ship to reach Unlock 20 Achievement.
    Having said that, we only have 2 LS faction Capital Ships & only 1 DS, from the 6 current factions...
  • Wolfbear
    59 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I see only one flaw. For the last stage you would be forced to lose. They don't give you stuff for losing lol
  • I see one, well TWO major flaws. Wampa and hermit Yoda aren't farmable outside guild event currency, therefore no panic farming, therefore no spending
  • @DaWitchIzDed I think that Carbonite Han could be a really fun take on the character. He could just humble around and make things happen, sort of like a drunken kung fu master, except it would just be his dumb Scoundrel luck that saved the day.
  • Wolfbear wrote: »
    I see only one flaw. For the last stage you would be forced to lose. They don't give you stuff for losing lol

I’m guessing you haven’t unlocked CLS yet, huh?
  • Wolfbear wrote: »

I’m guessing you haven’t unlocked CLS yet, huh?
    That genuinely made me laugh out loud! Welcome to T6...