P1: Zavage or Zylo?

I'm going to build a P1 solo team with either Zylo or Zavage. Both of them need a lot of work but i am a little farther along on Savage, who is a better option to work on?

Replies

• I personally like zylo better, however savage can be used in p3 and p1 tho p3 is a lot harder and takes longer.
  • Neither. Cls will solo it for you.
  • Cls is best for phase 1
  • Why u like to hurt urself? :frowning:

Use cls :wink:
  • My zylo is only g9 and it was brutal trying him in p1. Cls+han is how i clear it now. Just n2ake sure i start trying to escape with han around 20%
  • Of the two, I prefer Kylo Ren. Savage gives you more chances to retreat, but does less damage per run. Kylo does a lot more damage, but only gives you one chance to retreat. So, really, it's up to you--do you want safe, but slow, results? Or do you want bigger attacks, but more failed retreats and needing more resets?

That said, your best bet is Dathcha, Raid Han, and Commander Luke. Kill the mobs, then go to town on Greivous using Luke's big swing and basic, Han's basic, and Dathcha's basic. Greivous will get 100% turn meter every 7 hits, but Luke should have inflicted Buff Immunity, while all the attacks will have a strong probability of bringing Greivous' TM under 100% again. So you *should* be able to do a boatload of damage before Greivous gets turns. With basic gear and mods you should be able to get 600-700k in one go.

THAT said...... If you use this configuration, you won't be able to use Luke or Han (or Dathcha, but.... Who cares?) in later phases.

I do it. But I have a strong Resistance and Clone team for p2, so when combined with the Dathcha's team I can get a cumulative 12m in the first two phases and opt out of p3. (THAT that said... I'm going to start a thread of my own asking for a cheap p3 team to get another 1-2m so I can lock down 1st place. Nothing more frustrating than slogging through the first few phases, only to wind up 4th because later folks were able to cherry pick p4...)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Yeah i use the datcha han cls setup. I just escape around 20%. Its well worth giving up a mil damage to let me run cls and han again in p3 and p4
  • Savage is one of my fav Zeta's and he's relatively easy to get to g11 kylo is easy to get to gr9 not sure about past that mine is still at 9.
  • Creepioo wrote: »
    Savage is one of my fav Zeta's and he's relatively easy to get to g11 kylo is easy to get to gr9 not sure about past that mine is still at 9.

I didn’t have any trouble getting Kylo to 11. Getting him to 12 doesn’t seem that hard either, but since I can do about 100-150k damage per escape I stopped gearing him—the escapes became the problem, not the gear, lol!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.