Help with 9b LS

Hiya,

I finally zetad Finn, but my Poe ist just to slow, so i get destroyed before i can take my turns.
Can someone with a fast Poe please add me? Thanks !

929-343-971

Replies

• Options
    Or just move some mods around and get your poe faster?
  • PraetorTHR1_
    20 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I only get him to 216 Speed with my fastest mods, and thats Not enough
  • Options
    That should be alright what's your other characters speeds? What kind of allies do you have available now? I beat 9B with rebels with less speed than that, I don't think anywhere over 200
  • Options
    My resistance is just G8, they get destroyed in seconds. If Poe is fast enough you can still beat 9b, never letting them get a turn. I hoped that my poe would be faster than the opponent, but sadly he isn‘t. Thats why i‘m asking for help.
  • Options
    If you have a good R2 I could lend you my Jyn 269 speed. zFinn and Jyn lead is crazy synergy basically R2 keeps exposing everyone and burning over and over.
  • Options
    Is your strongest light side team only gear 8? That might be a reason why you’re having trouble.

If you have rebels I’d use them, unless you have bb8 for the resistance.
  • Options
    @Creepioo
    Jyn could help me too, thank you!

@Salatious_Scrum
    Yes sadly it is my strongest team, i didn‘t played swgoh for about 1,5 years and started again a few weeks ago. But zFinn with a fast poe can easily beat 9b LS without taking damage. And yes i have bb8.
  • Options
    634-781-829 here you go
  • Options
    Good luck could also give you golden r2, but he's got no leader should definitely be able to beat it but if you have any weak links might be hard to get 3 star. Just Fyi may be temporarily removing Jyn's mods at different points tmr afternoon/night so double check before you battle.
  • Options
    You need to farm speed mods for your team. The more speed secondaries and primary for arrow mod the better. You need to level up your rebels as well, but it’s hard to tell you which ones. Link your swgoh.gg account so it’s easier for people to help you.
  • Options
    Thanks, i have beaten it at 3 stars!