What's the point of buying the Sith Marauder pack if you can't even get another star?

Usually when a pack is offered you can 4* the character. I'd only be at 25/30 shards.

So basically $10 for nothing but some low level gear and purple mats?

Replies

• Options
    U can get *7 marauder at 5 - 330 shards pack :flushed:
  • Options
    What's the point of having a 3rd or 4th star?
    Thing is, you will be at 85/100 without buying the pack. The previous stars are completely useless anyways.
    And the difference between 85/100 and 100/100 is still maybe just 3 to 14 days (depending on the final farming location). No point at all to buy the 20 dollar pack, if you don't want to whale out immediately
  • Options
    No point really. You have to follow up with crystals so if you're not ready to do that, you're right, there's no point.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

If you don't plan on buying him with crystals the pack does the same thing it always did, shorten your farm later.
  • Options
    Usually when a pack is offered you can 4* the character. I'd only be at 25/30 shards.

So basically $10 for nothing but some low level gear and purple mats?

it's to promote underage gambling, to get you to buy multiple packs of the loot boxes to condition your behavior
  • Options
    giphy.gif
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

When did EA hire Obama?
  • Options
    Ea love whales... if u are a whale, ea loves u
  • Options
    I wonder what the actual chance of getting 330 is. One in a few million, probably.
  • Options
    They really need to change the layout from 5-330 to 50-330 in the drop for 1199 crystals. That would make better sense!
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    A minimum of 50 shards for 1200 crystals would put it completely out of line with the shipment cost though. Sure that would be great, but it doesn't make sense from CG's perspective.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    A minimum of 50 shards for 1200 crystals would put it completely out of line with the shipment cost though. Sure that would be great, but it doesn't make sense from CG's perspective.

Your trolling ... right?
  • Options
    They’re probably just testing consumer behavior to figure out the ideal number of shards to release with a new character and the booster pack to maximize revenue. If it’s not for you, don’t buy it and don’t stress out about it. 4* is just slightly less useless than 3*.

Note, I’m not taking a shot at EA for doing this. In the end it’s a business and they’re trying to figure out the best model. We provide feedback based on our purchasing habits.