Has p3 HAAT changed? Auto JTR not working.

GreenArrow
265 posts Member
edited February 2018
Hi
Have they done something to p3 HAAT?

I AND A NUMBER of guildies have been able to solo it on auto for the past 6 weeks no problem at all.
Now all of us are unable to. Each only reaching about 20% left.
Has anyone else notices this
20xopy8f21ep.png

Replies

• Nope. I auto'ed it yesterday. In fact, before I always lost at about 5% left, no I could finish it. It looks the same to me
  • What squad are you using?
  • There is still RNG involved. I can't auto p3 anymore, but that's because I pulled arena mods off that team for my new Empire arena team.
  • My JTR, BB8, R2D2, Thrawn, and CLS team failed to auto it today too. I usually finish with 3 or 4 turns left before enrage. I guess RNG wasn't on my side today.
  • A huge component of this revolves around who R2 chooses to stealth. The counter attack from the B2 Rocket Super Battle Droid grants himself crazy turn meter. That's why BB8 is the correct choice to stealth. When this doesn't line up, his cooldown for enrage speeds up drastically. That could be one factor!
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    A huge component of this revolves around who R2 chooses to stealth. The counter attack from the B2 Rocket Super Battle Droid grants himself crazy turn meter. That's why BB8 is the correct choice to stealth. When this doesn't line up, his cooldown for enrage speeds up drastically. That could be one factor!

What?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • He means that bb8 won't attack during his turn but use intel ability instead, thus the raid boss B2 can't counter attack anybody - everyone, who directly attacks boss is stealthed by r2
    934-111-319
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    That's kinda what I assumed but the way it was worded confused me.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    A huge component of this revolves around who R2 chooses to stealth. The counter attack from the B2 Rocket Super Battle Droid grants himself crazy turn meter. That's why BB8 is the correct choice to stealth. When this doesn't line up, his cooldown for enrage speeds up drastically. That could be one factor!

That's not RNG though. R2 always un-stealths whoever has the most health and protection, so it shouldn't be a huge variable.