Rancor Event

As common as it's become for people to be able to solo the Rancor Raid, I'd love to see it offered up as an occasional event a few times a year... Same different stages of difficulty and such, complete the lower to access the higher, just like many other events. Also like other events, just one team to complete.

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Starhammer wrote: »
    As common as it's become for people to be able to solo the Rancor Raid, I'd love to see it offered up as an occasional event a few times a year... Same different stages of difficulty and such, complete the lower to access the higher, just like many other events. Also like other events, just one team to complete.

Are you asking them to remove the raid and replace it with an event?
  • Options
    No, he is saying we should get an additional event

An event each Friday would be cool. We get one go and get tiered rewards based on damage.
  • Options
    No, he is saying we should get an additional event
    Correct. I'm not asking for the removal of the existing Raid. I'm asking for a version of the raid to be released as an event, modified such that it must be attempted by one player using one team. No escapes, no extra teams. Loot should be similar types of Raid loot to what is offered, except maybe change the quantity... and probably no Han shards.

The point of such an event is that many people are able to solo the raid at this point, but most who can are encouraged not to by their guilds so that others can get in on it also. This is, more than anything else, for the fun of it... throwing out your biggest and baddest to show what they can do. And since in the case of most events, failing to complete a tier allows unlimited retries, it would also make a great practice run to try out different squad combinations if you aren't sure about them already.