I still can't believe we need g10-g11 for this!

1235Next

Replies

• a textbook example of a selfish person...
    if you aren´t willing to do a small task for the whole guild, than you should be kicked immediately^^
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    If your guild gives you 2 weeks to get a bunch of characters to gear 10 then come and see me again.

Maybe you should join a less demanding guild if you struggle to live up to their requirements...
    Feel free to link me a link of gear 8s and 9s doing it without zetas...

Who says every single event has to be doable with G8 toons without zetas?

I think the added difficulty is awesome - and I believe that many other players who has been soloing heroic raids and building many different teams for a while, are actually happy to have a new goal to strive for.

Furthermore Troopers are a great team in their own right, and can be used for many other purposes than just unlocking IPD. Shore is perhaps the second best tank in the game. Death Trooper is brutal with his Deathmark and high DPS. Both can be used in many other teams with the likes of EP, Vader, Thrawn, Krennic and even in hybrid teams.

Snowtrooper is just one of those need to haves because of his incooperation in the TB. Much like the Hoth bros in LSTB.

Get over it and get grinding. You'll get there - and end up with quite a few great toons in the proces.
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Actually I'll point out something, you don't need shore and or death, you can quite capably use storm magma and snow with starck and veers, so really, there is no excuse to NOT have a viable trooper squad. Without shore and death, the rest are insanely easy to acquire. Think that over.

It's not about acquiring them, I already have enough for the requirements. 7 star Snow and magma, 6 star veers stark and stormtrooper. The issue is the amount of carbanti, syringes and holo projectors they need.

The jump from 7 to 8 to 9 to 10 is very expensive when you have 5 characters that need it. I was saving gear but dropped it all for Talzin, daka, acolyte and Assajj.

Did I understand earlier correctly, you have NOT put the zeta on veers?

Of course not, why zeta a gear 7 character that I don't even like?

Why? To beat the mission. If you need a second reason, to beat nightsisters in arena, if you need a third : to have a good TW team, if you need a fourth - to do 4 million damage in Sith raid, if you need a fifth - to get more HAAT d Ashe since BB8 won't be coming till April, if you need a sixth- to have more GP and TB deploy points.
    Also gear 7? Why is your Veers so low?
    SharkMilkk wrote: »
    Veers is an easy answer to nightsisters.
    Deathtrooper and shore are needed for reaper (best ship)
    Starck is a requirement but also very good even at g8 and easily farmed now.
    All troopers bar shore and death are easy to farm but since the reaper is on that shard, it should be a priority.
    This is no different than making us get Phoenix and no different than making us farm both the hoth rebels and captain Han (all **** toons and harder to farm).

You don't get it either do you? Guilds didn't give you an ultimatum over phoenix or rogue 1. Also han and rebel brothers only had to meet a certain star requirement, not a gear requirement too.

If your guild gives you 2 weeks to get a bunch of characters to gear 10 then come and see me again.

Death is only found in cantina where he competes with veterans. Shore is a 6 month long farm cause he is only in 1 hard node. So there is definitely no comparison there.

Maybe your the one that doesn't get it, and quite possibly maybe your the one that needs a better guild. Because now your deflecting by bringing supposed guild requirements into this. Sounds to me like your once again complaining because you can.

Or because the mission should require gear 8-9 and not 10-11

Just because you say so?

And I'm pretty sure there are several folks that have beaten it with those gear levels, likely a couple are even trying to reason with you in this thread.
    Actually I'll point out something, you don't need shore and or death, you can quite capably use storm magma and snow with starck and veers, so really, there is no excuse to NOT have a viable trooper squad. Without shore and death, the rest are insanely easy to acquire. Think that over.

It's not about acquiring them, I already have enough for the requirements. 7 star Snow and magma, 6 star veers stark and stormtrooper. The issue is the amount of carbanti, syringes and holo projectors they need.

The jump from 7 to 8 to 9 to 10 is very expensive when you have 5 characters that need it. I was saving gear but dropped it all for Talzin, daka, acolyte and Assajj.

Did I understand earlier correctly, you have NOT put the zeta on veers?

Of course not, why zeta a gear 7 character that I don't even like?

Why? To beat the mission. If you need a second reason, to beat nightsisters in arena, if you need a third : to have a good TW team, if you need a fourth - to do 4 million damage in Sith raid, if you need a fifth - to get more HAAT d Ashe since BB8 won't be coming till April, if you need a sixth- to have more GP and TB deploy points.
    Also gear 7? Why is your Veers so low?

nope, eventcalender is fixed (for me an uncomplete eventcalender makes no sense, so it is always bugged for me until the eventcalender shows all events), bb8 starts from 15.03 exactly as jedirey