Better Mod Packs Please!

Deantron
63 posts Member
edited February 2018
The Mod Packs are too expensive for what you get! Farming mods is way, way more valuable! As far as i heard nobody buys them, that i know of!

So here is my suggestion: For 999 Chrystals you get 5 purple Tier B mods, all with speed secondaries, that go up, when you lvl the mods! To keep the balance, no gold mods anymore in the Mod Packs!

Replies

• Options
    Deantron wrote: »
    The Mod Packs are too expensive for what you get! Farming mods is way, way more valuable! As far as i heard nobody buys them, that i know of!

So here is my suggestion: For 999 Chrystals you get 5 purple Tier B mods, all with speed secondaries, that go up, when you lvl the mods! To keep the balance, no gold mods anymore in the Mod Packs!

Lol keep dreaming buddy ahahhahahahahha
  • Options
    You actually expect 5 mods, all with speed secondaries that will all go up? Lol, I wish
  • Options
    That's too cheap if u know the company reputation.. but for $ 100,000 pack i think they will settle for 5 mods with all speed secondary n guarantee upgrade :relieved:
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    That's too cheap if u know the company reputation.. but for $ 100,000 pack i think they will settle for 5 mods with all speed secondary n guarantee upgrade :relieved:

Lol, this
  • Options
    Maybe not 100k man, I'd say for 20k they'll let you have a +25 speed mod for sure
  • Options
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Maybe not 100k man, I'd say for 20k they'll let you have a +25 speed mod for sure

Even it just 20k, what in world of reality u can get with that man? second-hand mercedes? :lol::lol: