Territory Wars

Putnam
194 posts Member
edited February 2018
Our guild is 127 mil GP, we have been paired up with a 157 mil GP guild.

This is a strategy becoming common among top guilds. They take mods off of non arena characters and do everything they can to get their GP lowered just to get an easier match up. It stinks for us, cause no we have already lost pretty much (they are superior in every way - amount of g12 characters, they have more zetas than us, everything).

Can something be done to prevent this from happening in the future?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Also, our active GP is 128 mil GP and they’re active GP is 142 mil. How did they get in our bracket?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    that's a 15mil difference in total GP and active GP. That's a bunch of players not getting rewards...
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • They had 4 people not register but they’re active GP in territory wars is still out of our TW bracket
  • Impressive. Your active GP is higher than your guild GP. Probably you are cheating?!?
  • Kalano wrote: »
    Impressive. Your active GP is higher than your guild GP. Probably you are cheating?!?

No that was a typo they are both 128 mil GP
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Putnam wrote: »
    They had 4 people not register but they’re active GP in territory wars is still out of our TW bracket

That's 3.75GP on average, seems like those are the players you won't bench during GP if you want to win O_o
  • I don’t see your opponent cheating. It’s GP is higher. Probably a mismatch.
    If they would have modstripped, there is no way to get them back onto the chars after registration period.
  • Putnam
    194 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Yeah but the their 46 players are above 3mil GP as well. Like i said before, they are out of our match up bracket

And those 4 may not be 3.75 mil GP because they lowered their overall GP to get a better match up.

This is a strategy being used by top guilds, I found it in a TW suggestion video in YouTube. Cubs fan han
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Kalano wrote: »
    I don’t see your opponent cheating. It’s GP is higher. Probably a mismatch.
    If they would have modstripped, there is no way to get them back onto the chars after registration period.
    Aren't mods locked?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Reporting potential cheaters
    If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_Leviathan or @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating, your ally code and the name of the suspected cheater.

You can also utilize the report guild function in game.
This discussion has been closed.