Territory Wars: Features to deal with Non-participators

Hi,

as a Guild officer I would like to request some new features be added to TWars:

1. Can the stats page list all players, even the ones that have 0 banners. This will help us save time in trying to find which players have not contributed.
2. Can you give us a way to Kick players from TWars but not from the guild, during the last few hours of the attack phase of the TWar if, and only if, they have 0 total banners. OR give much less rewards to players that end the territory war with 0 total banners? This would help us manage non-participators and encourage players to contribute.

That is it for now. I think these additions would help a fair bit.

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    You do realize that a player with zero banners, ie a 0 score at the end of TW receives no rewards at all right?

And the odds of getting a option to kick a player from a even t to deny rewards has as much chance of being added as a snowball has down below.

Having the zero option to track member participation is/would be nice and helpful, but that's the only thing that has a chance of happening
  • Options
    You do realize that a player with zero banners, ie a 0 score at the end of TW receives no rewards at all right?

What... really? You sure that happens?
    I did not know that, but I figured that would be what the Devs would choose over the kicking option I gave them (that's why I use an "OR" ;) ).

And I really do hope they add 0 banner scorers to the stats page tabs!
  • Options
    A player who does not participate does not get rewards. I believe, however, that it is possible for a player to end with 0 banners while participating, provided they don't actually win any of their fights.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Anrath wrote: »

What... really? You sure that happens?
    I did not know that, but I figured that would be what the Devs would choose over the kicking option I gave them (that's why I use an "OR" ;) ).

And I really do hope they add 0 banner scorers to the stats page tabs!

Yea I'm sure, a few TW back we had a member sign up, and then had some RL issues , due to that he missed setting a def and he missed the attack phase. What he got was a message saying you received nothing cuz you didn't participate , while the rest of the messages were the here is your rewards kind.

Also, there have been a few threads or comments atleast from various folks that got zero rewards due to their guild clearing the entire enemy map in 1-2 hours while they were at work and they got no rewards cuz they were designated attack phase only or something along those lines.
  • Options
    Sounds like everyone should be required by The Guild to put down at least 1 squad on Defense... to get banners.

Good too know.
  • Options
    Anrath wrote: »
    Sounds like everyone should be required by The Guild to put down at least 1 squad on Defense... to get banners.

Good too know.

That's how we do it,this prevents two issues, one, smaller members not being able to win an attack because the only way to win banners on attack is to win. Attempts do not count, and second, in case a member misses the attack phase, atleast they tagged for def.