Revive Ahsoka Fulcrum

Of all the characters in the game the biggest tragedy story belongs to Ahsoka. She was one of the most anticipated characters, people lost their minds over her coming to the game. Ahsoka is by far one of the favourite characters in star wars and it pains me to see what has happened to her

She is basically a trash character that nobody uses any more. She is not good in PvP and she is extremely mediocre in raids. She doesn't have many synergies and she generaly sucks at everything.

People like to make the argument that she i good in light side TB but honestly I've never had a problem without her. I can still go through all 6 phases and have enough light side squads for all phases, I really don't need her at all. And even if you consider Ahsoka to be one of the good LS TB toons, what you are saying is that the is only good for an event that comes around every 2 weeks and is still not good enough to dominate it.

I mean whatever your excuse is for Ahsoka's tragic situation, it's probably not good enough to convince anyone of how bad she is at 95% of the game.

Lastly, let me say that Ahsoka was a marquee character, meaning we went through the "whale only" phase and we waited. She made her money until months later she was released into fleet store only, which isn't exactly the easiest of farms when she has to compete with way better character and ships.

So if you go with the excuse that she can't get a rework that would make her good at something because she has been F2P for a while, it's not really a good one. We waited for months, some people paid a good amlunt of money for her early access. We deserve a stronger Ahsoka, she is awesome and I want to see her in more places. The devs made a bunch of money off of her and they didn't deliver with her hit, so better late than never. Alot of people are disappointed with her and for a good reason, she either needs to be reworked to be a haat God or she needs some arena viability, where she is at now is a complete joke and she doesn't deserve it.

Replies

• Totally agree with you! I just love Ahsoka and it would be nice if she got a much needed rework, PLEASE toughen her up a bit.
  • DedrickRogue
    924 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    She’s an absolute beast, but unfortunately she needs pretty specific characters around her.

I have a zeta g12 +2 Fulcrum and absolutely no regrets. If I absolutely need something to die immediately, she’s the one for the job.
    Post edited by DedrickRogue on
  • She is one of the preferred characters in one of my guild's top TW teams. Maybe you don't know how to use her. Or maybe you want to make her so overpowered the it sends us back to the days of having 6-8 arena viable characters instead of like 30 or so we have now.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Revive? She is overpowered at G12 under a CLS Leadership

https://youtu.be/Cv74JgRdDAY
  • ElleMadara wrote: »

Except this only works against this team and this team is pretty bad so noobe uses it any more.
  • When the OP gripes about a good character...
  • When the OP gripes about a good character...

Good character? Are you using her? Is she in any top 50 arena team? Show me a clip where she does good in a raid. If you think Ahsoka is good then you have a problem mate
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    ElleMadara wrote: »

Except this only works against this team and this team is pretty bad so noobe uses it any more.

Haha OK. FYI, A couple of minutes later, I whopped that Rebel Try Hard Team with my "noobie" zzThrawn at top 20, you must be a Rebel hugger, a fanboy (using an Empire team requires strategy, requires some brain, your precious PRO MLG Rebels just need to press Auto button and deal huge DPS, THAT is a noob team, the fact that l don't use the same team as every meta try hard doesnt make me a bad player), so, in summary, Ahsoka Fulcrum is an incredible character, she dispells herself, recovers protection, gives protection, can copy buffs, deals crazy damage, so... She is not getting a buff dude, l am sorry for that :)
  • I mean, she is a beast in LS TB. I only have her at g9 but her spreading the protection up and her ability to deal high single target damage is amazing for taking out the high hp elites in LS TB. That being said LS TB does only come around every 2 weeks so theres that. She's no longer arena meta, but she's still a very powerful character.

I think the biggest problem is that her kit was soooooooo overhyped by EA/CG and then when she came it out it wasn't nearly what it was cracked up to be. Still a lot better than many other characters considered to be favorites.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    I mean, she is a beast in LS TB. I only have her at g9 but her spreading the protection up and her ability to deal high single target damage is amazing for taking out the high hp elites in LS TB. That being said LS TB does only come around every 2 weeks so theres that. She's no longer arena meta, but she's still a very powerful character.

I think the biggest problem is that her kit was soooooooo overhyped by EA/CG and then when she came it out it wasn't nearly what it was cracked up to be. Still a lot better than many other characters considered to be favorites.

She is ONLY good in LS TB, where you don't even need her to do well. She sucks in both raids and arena...
  • ElleMadara wrote: »
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    ElleMadara wrote: »

Haha OK. FYI, A couple of minutes later, I whopped that Rebel Try Hard Team with my "noobie" zzThrawn at top 20, you must be a Rebel hugger, a fanboy (using an Empire team requires strategy, requires some brain, your precious PRO MLG Rebels just need to press Auto button and deal huge DPS, THAT is a noob team, the fact that l don't use the same team as every meta try hard doesnt make me a bad player), so, in summary, Ahsoka Fulcrum is an incredible character, she dispells herself, recovers protection, gives protection, can copy buffs, deals crazy damage, so... She is not getting a buff dude, l am sorry for that :)

Are you using her in arena in the top 50 and easily maintain it. And if so how old is your shard? Also do you ever use her in any raid with great success?

She sucka dude, her kit may sound good in theory but sucks in practice. There are infinitely better choices in every mode of the game and even if you make the argument that she is great in light side TB, i will make the case that in light side TB we have so many squads that make her unnecessary.

This discussion has been closed.