Gear Trade in Shop Idea

To whom it may concern,
I am sure you have heard about the frustration with having 2 or 3 thousand pieces of some gear and the struggle that goes with getting some other pieces. I would like to offer a solution. On the main game screen there is an masked crate next to the Mod Store, can that please become a gear trade in shop that looks like a sandcrawler? Make it similar to the shard shop in that you trade in gear pieces for a shop specific currency and then you can spend that currency on only the gear that is on display in the sandcrawler shop. Additionally, like the shard shop you can introduce a new toon to put in the sandcrawler shop to farm (maybe C3PO). The sandcrawler shop could have the same refresh rate and number of items as the shard shop (or maybe 9 spots instead of 7), which would keep the power creep down (which I am sure is a concern). Also, you could limit the number of gear pieces a player could trade in per refresh if you had to (but I think this would frustrate the end users). The infrastructure for this is already out there; the only development challenge would be figuring out how player can select the gear pieces that they want to "destroy" and what the new currency looks like.

Last note: Please put gear that players need in the sandcrawler shop (Mk5 stun guns, Mk3 carbanti's, Mk5/Mk6 droid callers, Mk5 furnace, Mk3 Sienar holo projector, and the elusive Mk3 stun cuffs). If you put the same stuff that we are trading in then it makes it kinda pointless.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

GAC Nation

Replies