I've found a lovely new Comp EP DV DT DN IPD

Prev1
I'm calling this one 'The Dumper' as my new signature squad. EP DV DT DN IPD. It is a trainload of DPS somewhere along the way. I think this is the secret sauce and the climax of the EP lead squads taking over. DV will go 1st and feed IPD TM. IPD will remove TM from their squad, target lock them, and top off your squad. Then DN and DT will double rip cool downs as EP stuns them all. Game set match, perfect tm chain.

Replies

• Options
    what if they have raid han and stun vader right away?
  • Options
    It's a good looking squad with that one massive vulnerability.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    obikenobi1 wrote: »

Then that means they are running CLS and are probably not going to win anyway. The bigger concern would be CheapSisters getting IPD to blow himself up on Zombie. Give Sith another week or two though and CLS and NS will be gone.

Just to elaborate on CLS with zDN vs R-2 your Sith/Empire will gain 5 percent TM for each turn they take because they cleanse as they attack. The tankless squads already beat CLS.
  • Options
    Let me just say IPD has an absurd kit. I just geared and started using him. He basically just wipes your opponents buffs and then after ep uses his unique he to blows up the other squad.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Let me just say IPD has an absurd kit. I just geared and started using him. He basically just wipes your opponents buffs and then after ep uses his unique he to blows up the other squad.

Sounds like you literally "dump" all over the other squad :D ! Very fitting name!
  • Options
    Ive been using EP(zz), DV, DN(z), GAT(z), and (yes this sounds absurd) Zarris. BUT! It has gotten me to rank 17 in arena!
  • Options
    This is my goal too. Then deatmark destroys the team until annihilate.
  • Options
    really you play without thrawn? with no tank?
    I'm interested, i'd to see some video of this team, my ipd is g10, i can't use him now.
    speed order? ok vader go first, the other?
  • Options
    LordInuy wrote: »
    I'm interested, i'd to see some video of this team, my ipd is g10, i can't use him now.

Yep just tested it with a g10 4* IPD. It spanked NS and did okay vs RJT. Didn't get to try it on Sith though. Hopefully by the time Sith really hit arena I'll have a real IPD ready
  • Options
    I try thrawn dv ep ipd and dt...against jtr is very easy win, ipd is powerfoul.
  • Options

Yep just tested it with a g10 4* IPD. It spanked NS and did okay vs RJT. Didn't get to try it on Sith though. Hopefully by the time Sith really hit arena I'll have a real IPD ready

IPD works wonders against RJT teams especially with the zeta making Target Lock into buff immunity (Before it's cleansed) as it will halt their progress for a short time.
  • Options
    What does target lock do? Other than prevent them from getting buffs once it’s zetad. It says something like “attacks gain bonus effects”, but what does that mean?
  • Options
    What if they have raid han stun dv as mentioned before, but han is on a rjt squad in one of the back two
  • Options
    Random9 wrote: »
    What if they have raid han stun dv as mentioned before, but han is on a rjt squad in one of the back two

It would eventually fall apart as IPD DT and DN get their turns. It would need to have OB in there for sure. OB and Raid Han would be the best 2 but even then the DN unique cleanse from R-2 might be too much and set everything off.
  • Options
    interesting, I'd love to see a video of this squad but it lacks a cleanse and crit immunity, which will give an edge to JTR teams.
  • Options
    No doubt you have success vs JTR, but JTR with Zolo will easily control you as well. Zolo is going to set Vader back, while Rey will set another back with her debuff. Then she'll probably go again and potentially stun a 3rd with R2. With that said, sounds like a very fun squad.
  • Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    No doubt you have success vs JTR, but JTR with Zolo will easily control you as well. Zolo is going to set Vader back, while Rey will set another back with her debuff. Then she'll probably go again and potentially stun a 3rd with R2. With that said, sounds like a very fun squad.

What's nice is this squad can't be 100 percent dominated. If the battle starts going south, IPD brings it back.

Trial runs with this squad are making me think hard if I should use my next zeta on Vader unique or IPD.
  • Options
    Does anyone know why DN doesn’t gain 20% health for his unique under a EP lead?
  • Options
    Kramer512 wrote: »

If you're talking about the Health Down effect it's because that debuff isn't applied during Nihilus's turn. EP's lead states for the TM gain or Health gain to trigger the debuff must occur during their turn.

If you're talking about the singular DOT that Nihilus places on someone at the beginning of his turn, then that is still bugged, although I had thought they had already fixed that.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

If you're talking about the Health Down effect it's because that debuff isn't applied during Nihilus's turn. EP's lead states for the TM gain or Health gain to trigger the debuff must occur during their turn.

If you're talking about the singular DOT that Nihilus places on someone at the beginning of his turn, then that is still bugged, although I had thought they had already fixed that.

I was referring to the dot he places at the start of his turn. I didn’t know it was bugged. Thanks for the info!
  • Options

I was referring to the dot he places at the start of his turn. I didn’t know it was bugged. Thanks for the info!

****, I had seen it mentioned shortly after Nihilus was released, and thought it had been fixed shortly after that. Either it never was fixed or maybe after the Palp rework or maybe the zeta upgrade to Palp's leadership it's bugged again.
  • 212Attack
    277 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    obikenobi1 wrote: »

What if his massive RNG stuns DT first?? they get wrecked??? raid han sooo kitten

Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Options
    LF guild that gets IPD shards constantly have all empire toons g10 or higher and 6-7 star
  • Options
    I'm calling this one 'The Dumper' as my new signature squad. EP DV DT DN IPD. It is a trainload of DPS somewhere along the way. I think this is the secret sauce and the climax of the EP lead squads taking over. DV will go 1st and feed IPD TM. IPD will remove TM from their squad, target lock them, and top off your squad. Then DN and DT will double rip cool downs as EP stuns them all. Game set match, perfect tm chain.

Wow it is a tough team.
    However, there is a solution agaisnt that team, which is normal.
    Han Solo will shut down Vader and since other members are naturally slow, Thrawn would be able to pick who to fracture. Fracture either palpatine or vader and the team will start to fall apart. Besides, lack of taunt & stealth can make the team vulnerable on defense.
  • Options

Wow it is a tough team.
    Han Solo will shut down Vader and since other members are naturally slow, Thrawn would be able to pick who to fracture. Fracture either palpatine or vader and the team will start to fall apart. Besides, lack of taunt & stealth can make the team vulnerable on defense.

That's where Nihilus's zeta unique comes in though, spreading the health down without even needing to take a turn and letting it get cleansed will still give TM to the team and who's to say your Thrawn will be faster than the Empire team's thrawn? While yes you can shut down Vader, theres a lot of AOE and debuff potential in the team that it might still hold well enough.
  • Options

Wow it is a tough team.

That's where Nihilus's zeta unique comes in though, spreading the health down without even needing to take a turn and letting it get cleansed will still give TM to the team and who's to say your Thrawn will be faster than the Empire team's thrawn? While yes you can shut down Vader, theres a lot of AOE and debuff potential in the team that it might still hold well enough.
    His team doesn't have thrawn
  • Options

Wow it is a tough team.

His team doesn't have thrawn

Oh.... that's true. I kept thinking Thrawn was there instead of DT cuz one of my guildmates has been running that lol.
  • Options
    @OP - good team but will not hold on defence.
  • Options

In this team who have the best speed mods? in which order are better move the toon?
  • Options

In this team who have the best speed mods? in which order are better move the toon?

The turn order should be Vader IPD and then the other 3. It's incredibly tough to time though. It usually end up being a big hot mess of domination. This is mostly an anti-Sith/empire comp.