What teams do I use for Heroic Rancor and HAAT?

HI, I hope I posting this in the correct location. As the title says, I'm looking to streamline my raids and come up with one team for the Rancor and one team for each part of the HAAT. What would be the best team that I have for the Rancor and each part of the raid?

I have every toon thus far except for Wampa, Hermit Yoda, Imperial Probe Droid and Jedi Training Rey, so I can't use those 4. Also, I don't have these at 7 star: Death Trooper, Director Krennic, Sith Assassin, Sith Trooper, Vet Han and Chewy, Mother Talzin, , Colonel Starck, plus all the toons from the new movie.

Who is the best from what I do have? Thanks.

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Hpit- easy as pie. CLS can solo if he's speedy enough. Feel free to throw in Thrawn and Raid Han to speed it up

Haat- multiple teams are good for different parts. AA, CLS, BB, Thrawn, +1 can do massive damage. Zader can solo once you get wampa. I think Hk's droid are still used somewhere. TBH check the tank thread for that
  • Droids are p2. Resistance (zeta finn lead) are great for 2 or 4. Several cls variants can solo p3. Veers troopers work well on 4. Thrawn + cls can also be used in 3. Check out petebutler.co.uk/mrpi to see what you have ready (helps to be synced with swgoh.gg). Good luck
  • Ackbar lead thrawn cls BB8 and ventriss can solo phase 3 and 4 of haat
    Zfinn resistance can do major damage in phase 2 of haat
    Dathcha lead CLS and raid han can solo phase 1 of haat but you need to escape CLS for phase 3/4

I run wiggs cls and raid han and destroy hpit on auto in about 5 minutes
  • My current favorite Pit raid team is Ackbar (L), CLS, Han, BB-8, Thrawn. Doesn't require the fastest mods.
  • Ackbar (L), CLS, Han, BB8, Thrawn is essentially a one-size-fits-all raid team. Can go from 40% of P2 in the tank remaining all the way through to finish off phase 4 for like 30mil dmg, and can also solo the Rancor.

If that's not streamlining, I don't know what you want.
  • The Rancor is fairly easy. You need a source of tenacity down, because the Rancor has insane amounts. You also need a source of TM reduction. CLS + Raid Han are an example for a couple of toons who can do it by themselves. Other than that, everything else is a bonus: damage, TM gain, speed down, potency up for your team... They can all speed up the process, but they're not necessary.

For HAAT, each phase has a different mechanic to beat. Follow the advice above and you'll do fine.