No Tarkin pack?

Usually when we get a fleet mastery event, we also get a pack for more shards. A lot of my guildmates saved up crystals to have enough for both a refresh and the pack to get the Executrix to 7*, but there was no pack this time. Was this a change of policy it a mistake?

Replies

• Could be either, I'm assuming it's a policy thing cause they usually don't "forget" to throw packs at us
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Could be either, I'm assuming it's a policy thing cause they usually don't "forget" to throw packs at us

You're giving them too much credit. They probably forgot, and they've been caught before and they explained that it's RNG basically if the pack shows up or not. I kid you not.
  • Same here. If I remember correctly, they said the capital ship pack will release as soon as the event appears. Clearly not this time.
  • So... Now there's an Endurance pack. Great.
  • Yeah they messed up tarkin like they did the month before. Kozi said the tarkin pack wasn't scheduled to run this time yet the endurance pack is in the store a few days later. I don't know why they didn't just say hey we messed up and patch it in like they did last time. Or why they didn't just put it in next to the endurance pack. Super lame. Now we have to wait another month due to incompetence.