Darth Sion

KruinephPennigton
138 posts Member
edited February 2018
there is my perfect kit for Darth Sion

Dark side, Sith, Old republic sith, Tank

- Basic, Dead strike
Darth Sion deal physical domage to the target enemy with 75% chance to inflict health down and expose

- special ability, With pain I get stronger
3 Turn cooldown
Darth Sion Taunt for 2 turn and cant be dispel. Darth sion recover 40% health

- Unique (zeta), Try to strike me down
Whenever darth sion die he come back at 100% health if there is a sith aly alive. He also taunt for one turn (zeta : when darth sion is defeted all sith aly gain 50% turn meter)

- Unique (zeta), I will be stronger
Every time darth sion comback to live he gain 30% offence, 20% counter chanceand 6 speed until the end of the encounter (Zeta : Give half of that to all old republic sith )
Post edited by KruinephPennigton on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to Feedback >> Characters

There have been a few new buffs and debuffs unique to new toons. The sith should probably get some, either unique to the character or to the sith ( or the OR sith) tag.
  • Options
    I'm assuming his unique is meant to be like NS zombie? Would that be stacking until the end of the encounter? If so that is even more OP and will be more so abused than the zombie, ESPECIALLY since many realized a paper zombie was better in some ways.

• Options
    I'm assuming his unique is meant to be like NS zombie? Would that be stacking until the end of the encounter? If so that is even more OP and will be more so abused than the zombie, ESPECIALLY since many realized a paper zombie was better in some ways.

yea it would be staking until the end of the encounter
  • Options
    Then that in my thought is way too OP
  • Options
    This grammar is atrocious
  • Options
    Alternatively:

Basic attack: deal physical damage to target enemy. Everyone Darth sion takes damage this attacks damage increases by 5% stacking until sion is defeated.

Special one: Darth sion dispels all debuffs on allies and enemies. For each effect dispelled sion recovers 3% health and 1% protection.

Special two: Darth sion gains taunt for two turns, all allies recover 20% of sion's max health. Sith allies also recover 10% of sion's max protection.

Unique: When Darth sion reaches 0 health he stays active until the end of his next turn. When sion is at 0 health all allies gain +30% offense +50% defense, and sith allies gain +20 speed.
    Zeta ability: when sion reaches 0 health reset all cool downs.

I could see him fitting very well under the new palp zeta or a Vader zeta. You'd have to ability block or stun him to defeat him so he'd also work well with thrawn. Jedi Rey would still be a challenge with the non dispel healing block but it would definitely make sith more viable.
  • Options
    A better version of the unique is to keep the advantages (but like 10% offense), not have it be tied to sith (makes him more like kenobi) and then have it be every time Darth Sion is defeated, he revives with -25% health until he reaches 0.