Leia team help

I've got leia at 6* and was wondering if she's worth using? I can gear her up to 7 but not sure if it's worth it.

Also what sort of team does she work in well? I was thinking of assist attacks or crit sort of teams?

Replies

• A rebel team with Ackbar lead, ST Han, Hoth Rebel Scout, Leia, and Luke/Biggs should in theory be great. The problem is I have not seen one myself.
  • I'm guessing she's no good for arena because she stealths first turn everytime. A rebel team might work though
  • She is a big star in any team, but she needs gears level VIII (speed and damage).

My current team is: QGJ (L), GS, Leia, Rey and Royal Guard.

The first turn stealth in fact is very useful. Leia can't be killed and she buffs herself with offense up (55% chance) and +25 crit damage. In second turn she crits up to 6k, firing 2 or 3 times frequently.

She fits perfectly in a assistant shot squad. I have QGJ and GS for example. Another example is team with Phasma as leader.

Ackbar, Biggs, Leia, GS and Han would be a great formation. Very fast team, turn meter manipulation, critical chance up, Ackbar It's a trap can call Leia, Biggs can call Leia, GS can call Leia...
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Thanks for the advice, I will try to get her to gear 8 and play about with teams too.
  • Her gear is rough, if that matters