Are 999 crystal mod packs worth it?

Looks like a worth while gamble. I'm a little hesitant.....

Replies

• Options
    if your willing to accept the minimum then yes, if you expect any more then no
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    No it's not worth it..
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    I was satisfied with my purchase. I did 2 of them.

Keep in mind that you only have approximately 12% chance land a speed secondary. So RNG could be on your side or really really against you. You also have to be ok with 4 dot mods.
  • Options
    I bought two in my time playing this game and most of it was rubbish. IMO you should Save your crystals and farm from the mod challenges if you can...
  • Options
    I bought two in my time playing this game and most of it was rubbish. IMO you should Save your crystals and farm from the mod challenges if you can...

That's what I have always done... I was just thinking it for speed mods, because I don't care about resistance right now.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    No
    I tried a couple, get very lucky, then got terrible results after that.
    It's not worth the risk
  • Options
    I get irritated enough with the constant garbage mods I get from challenges, I'm pretty sure spending cash and getting garbage would just send me over the edge!
  • Options
    I tried that pack as well and was disappointed. I founded it a waste of crystals as a ftp that i am!
  • Options
    1k crystals is 3x Cantina energy refresh, 3x regular energy refresh, and 5 extra battles in arena each day for 2 days.

In short, no they’re not worth it.
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    In my opinion, they are worth it very early on as a head start before your arena enemies can farm 5 dot mods. Once you can farm 5 dot mods, they aren't worth it
    Post edited by FierceRevan on
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Mixed results on the 10 or so I have purchased, I have landed some of my best speed secondaries. But I have struck out at least 6 of those 10 buys. Buy at your own risk
  • Options
    At first yes, but every pack you buy starts making the next less valuable.
  • Options
    Just stick to the challenge farming. It’ll be infuriating but eventually you’ll land that 18 speed secondary and it will all be worth it