Reward drop rate

When we spend 20 energy on a light/dark battle shouldn't we get reward worthy of that cost? I would ask that you increase the drop rate on shards and mats for the level 7 battles, not happy spending 60 energy and getting no shards.
Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...

Replies

• Try all energy with 3 energy refreshes each day on an item that I need 50 of and only having 11 items after 3 full days energy...Something is wrong!
  • Totally agree. The rates have dropped and I have been keeping track for two weeks. Either that I have really bad RNG luck. I went through two refreshes the past two days and have a total of 5 pieces to show for it! That's 200 crystals, four full runs and 5 items. There are some days where I may get 5 items in my first run but that is very few and far between.

Even if I had the money to throw at the game for crystals, do the whales really find it enjoyable to just keep hitting the stupid sim button over and over and over???

I've got a nice roster now just wish I had someplace to go use them for fun. GW is impossible or I need to use my A-team. Boring. Arena I can switch it up but not all my toons are leveled up so I'll just lose and drop ranks which I am actually OK with, just wish I had more than 5 chances to switch things up. I am not paying 50 crystals just to try new squads out.
  • Yes, recently the shard drops have decreased quite noticeably . It's extremely frustrating to go through 3-5 consecutive characters and receive 0-3 shards, or 8-10 sims in the Cantina with no shards. It actually makes me feel like spending less money and sometimes even giving the up the game.
  • Do shard rates reduce even further if you are on the cusp of the next star? After 26 attempts at getting the last few Kylo Ren shards for 7 star today I simply cannot get that last piece.
  • To add to this, every time ive tried again throughout the day when I have 10 cantina energy - NO Ren shard. There's NO WAY they're dropping 1/3 of the time, or even 1/5 of the time today. Sucks.