Darkside Healers

Might I suggest a heal character be introduced to the Darkside lineup to rival the Lightside healers. Talia is pretty much useless.
Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...

Replies

• Old Daka is a healer as well. But I agree there should be some more DS healers. Although, thematically, it makes sense that followers of the dark side will be more offense-based than healing. Cause Evil. >:)
  • OlBillyRiley
    184 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Tusken Shaman has been datamined to be a healer. I'll edit in the link soon.

https://m.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4560is/game_data_mine_110216_a_must_read/

Seems like a cool addition. Also, check out the next few datamined characters, including a Jawa Engineer.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Should be darkside anakin! :) before suit and have him become a high attacker YAY
  • Baldo wrote: »
    Should be darkside anakin! :) before suit and have him become a high attacker YAY

For sure, make him more of a glass cannon.
  • Might I suggest a heal character be introduced to the Darkside lineup to rival the Lightside healers. Talia is pretty much useless.

Talia is far from useless. You either don't play her or have her at low levels. Talia kicks **** when she's 7*'ed, with level 9 gear & stage 6 powers... & at lower levels. Once you get her heal from attack up to a descent level, she is solid. She even has some turn meter trickery packaged in with some serious damaging power. I'm running her in my arena team on a server from the launch of the game. It's a serious server. I have her as my healer on a turn meter manipulative team & I hover in the top 50 & am on average, scored a 4000 exp points below my competition. She seriously hangs tough.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Mother Talzin !
    introduce her with a heal
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    SamIAmx77 wrote: »
    Baldo wrote: »

For sure, make him more of a glass cannon.

Healer! Because he turned to dark side to heal and to save people from dying :) He makes the most sense for a darkside healer
  • Can we have Darth Talon as a darkside healer? Please?
    darth_talon_by_jeremyweb-d4abc13.jpg