Dead Guilds

So I made guild recently but have hard time getting new members. So I had good idea and made second account and started some little recruitment runs in others guilds. And i found out there are hundreds of dead guilds where leader has been inactive more than 200 days and no officers. It seems waste becouse people join them and find no activity and no raids. Also doesn't it affect how much resourses this game has on those dead guilds. Simple fix would be if guild leader has been inactive for more than a month then most active member could get leader and try to fix guild or close it.

Replies

• Options
    Got a dead Guild? Well the IMPERIAL HOLONET Guild is the place for you. We are a New Guild and we are looking for PLAYERS like you. So use the ADVANCE Search option and JOIN NOW. No invites are necessary. Bring your Guildmates too.
  • Options
    They should make mutiny option. Player pushes for mutiny if 75% of guild agree the player that put in for the mutiny gets it.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    They should make mutiny option. Player pushes for mutiny if 75% of guild agree the player that put in for the mutiny gets it.

Hahaaaa. I like that idea — but only if the guild leader left the game of course.