Can anyone help me please?

Hi, I have a massive favour to ask of anyone willing to help-

I am trying to get in contact with a guild I was in to recover my account- only I don’t know them in real life, and they have a level 70 limit on players joining the guild.

I would be eternally grateful if someone who is level 70 or over would join the guild “The Peoples Champions” (I can find it by advanced searching ‘peoples’), and would ask them to remove the limit. And also tell them the request was from A’adenn who is trying to recover their account.

This really is my last hope, so I hope someone can help me out.

Replies

• Or equally, if anyone reads past this and happens to have ‘A’adenn Galakxism’ as a buddy in game, could you message me the buddy code for that account?

Thank you!
  • I think your best bet would look in the recruiting section on here, Reddit, Facebook. And try to get in contact that way.
  • Are any of them using a secondary app like Discord or Line to chat?
  • I’ve looked through those (at least using google and the forum search tool) with no luck- but thank you for the pointers.
  • Seems like this has been moved... still looking for help if anyone can offer it- anyone who has access to A’adenn Galakxism’ ally code?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Unfortunately we have the same tools you do to search.

There is no way for us to find them any easier than you.

If yoiu remember any shardmates you could also try and look for them if you allied with any of them.
  • Fortunately Kyno, I can find them- what I can't do is access the guild... I am trying to recover a higher level account that should still be a member of the guild 'The Peoples Champions', which I can find using the advanced guild search function in-game and searching for 'peoples'.

What I'm asking is whether a lvl 70+ account would help me in recovering my own. So if anyone would be willing to try get a message to that guild (or join it and get my ally code from it), I'd be very appreciative!
  • You are probably going to need to wait until after the current territory war is over. Not alot if people are gonna want to miss out on their rewards and hurt their guilds by moving around right now
  • Did you set up a https://swgoh.gg account? I know most in my guild have, and can easily find their, and my ally codes.
  • I didn't, admittedly I didn't know about that site until I had this problem- And I can't seem to find anyone I remember being in my guild too
  • Still looking for assistance if anyone can help?
  • Not sure I have a complete picture. How does joining a guild give you access to your account?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • He needs someone to join his guild to get him his ally code
  • I tried to join with an alt I don't use there isn't an opening 50/50 sorry.
  • Thanks for trying everyone, I’ve just had a look and it seems a space has just opened up... if anyone’s free to jump in and have a look now I’d be unbelievably appreciative!
  • Not sure I have a complete picture. How does joining a guild give you access to your account?

Darthpedro is right- either if someone could grab my ally code, or ask them to drop the level cap and let my alt into the guild so I can prove I am who I say I am- that should allow me to recover my account...I hope.