Mojo's Mutineers: HPIT/HAAT/HSTR, 12* GTB Guild LFM

Prev1
catharsis478
676 posts Member
edited November 2019
Alright, so we're a pretty laid-back bunch looking to fill in a couple spots before this next Territory Battle.

Ideally, we're looking for a pair of daily, motivated player that will fit in with our odd bunch of adults (We've even got the t-shirt!) and help us kick all of the behind.

We're open to join for everyone over the level of 65 (we don't mind carrying people, or helping them learn; your participation and drive matter to us more than your level or your GP).

A Bit More About Us:
  • Current Galactic Power: 125.7 million
  • Language: English
  • Time Zone, Reset: PST (GMT - 8), 5:30 pm//PDT (GMT - 7), 6:30 pm
  • Number of Members: 48/50
  • Rancor: HPIT x3/week @ 6:30pm
  • Tank: HAAT x2.5/week @ 7:00pm
  • Sith: HSTR x1.5/week @ 7:00pm
  • Last Territory War: Win vs 160mil
  • Last H!DSTB: 40 stars, 8-10? IPD Shards
  • Last G!DSTB: 12 stars, 0 WT Shards

Minimum Activity Requirements:
  • 2100/week raid ticket requirement

Note: if you have to, for any reason, cut back your activity or miss a few days please inform one of the officers and we'll make note, and either waive requirements in the interim (for more temporary absences; finals, vacation, hospital stay, etc.), or make arrangements for when you return (for longer-term absences: deployment, rehab, decided to thru-hike across America, etc.).

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. Do you have a discord server?

No, we use the in-game chat to communicate.

2. Are you open to a merger, or joining a guild alliance?

No.

3. Are members required to farm specific teams for raids or guild events?

Required? No, not at this time.

Encouraged? Yes. We're currently encouraging people to work on Geonosians, Separatists, and other G!TB teams/characters. Investment in other areas that will ultimately help the guild--raids, TB/TW--is also genuinely appreciated.

4. Are you willing to accommodate additional raid times, or consider new/different rules?

Yes. However, what we've got seems to work for the vast majority of people.

5. Why are you doing both Imperial Hoth and Separatist Geos?

Everyone seems to get along a bit better if we have a break from G!TB; this is a temporary arrangement, until we have a few more Traya and G12/G13 teams. Once Light Side Geonosis hits we'll do whichever Geonosis we're better at until we're ready to do full-time GTB.

6. If I'm under the Open to Join (65) level and would like to join, or cannot find your guild through Search, how do I proceed?

Please feel free to contact me, or any of our other officers with their details listed below, in this thread or in game and we'll chat. You will need to leave your current guild in order to receive/accept a guild invite.
  • Guild Leader, Catharsis (me!): 634-478-835
  • Officer, Kylen: 367-252-131
  • Officer, Rebelone100: 293-962-697
  • Officer, CAKross: 949-217-925
  • Officer, Jorge Posada: 738-659-541
Post edited by catharsis478 on

Replies