Make Vader and Obi wan always available in shop.

Both are key characters in the movies and game. Let us try to get them.

Replies

• Options
    Whilst I agree that Vader shards should be constant in the Shard Shop, Obi-Wan shards seem very arbitrary.
  • Options
    Make characters that are only available via packs always available in the Shard Shop might be better. Old Ben is in Cantina now.

- Aayla
    - Rex
    - Darth Maul
    - Leia

Else? I think they want to keep Vader to accomplishments because he's going to be really strong at 7-stars.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure Vader still pops up occasionally in the shard shop, kinda like how you can get a shard here and there for him from GW
  • Options
    Although vader does show up in the shop sometimes, I think that they should add him to the shop permanently like general grievous
  • Options
    I just went through 27 battles on Cantina 2 for Obi Wan shards. I need 2 more to get him to 6* and through 27 battles I've gotten the same drops of training droids and NO OBI WAN SHARDS.

I don't get how anyone can waste money on this app when every drop is like spinning a slot machine.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I just went through 27 battles on Cantina 2 for Obi Wan shards. I need 2 more to get him to 6* and through 27 battles I've gotten the same drops of training droids and NO OBI WAN SHARDS.

I don't get how anyone can waste money on this app when every drop is like spinning a slot machine.

I just finished farming Old Ben with the hope that he will shine in the next meta and his leader ability will be fixed. Supposidely it's all RNG but I feel luck I had much more like farming him on 6-B than the other node. Plus, you get 21 cantina shards which is great if you're farming somebody from cantina shipments. It really did not take me long to go from 4 stars to 7-stars. I do the 100 and 200 crystal refresh every day since he was added to cantina and it hasn't been bad. Some days really suck for some reason but then other days are awesome. Don't give up!
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I have yet to see Leia in the shard shop. Which is a shame, I only need 5 shards to promote her to 5 stars
  • Xaylin
    68 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't seen any chromium only characters in the shard shop. I think they should change the mechanic so you can buy shards for any character you have unlocked.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely add Darth Maul to the shard shop - I am astounded he is not in there already. Same with Rex, Aayla, Leia and Fisto.

Vader should also be a constant in shard shop. Why is GG in there 3 times? and costs a ton!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I no longer buy chromium packs now as I have unlocked mostly all characters. The only characters I need are only available in chromium packs. Knowing my luck I could literally spend $1000's on chromium packs and pull toons I already have rather than unlocking the toons I want. I am not wasting a penny doing that.

Shard shop, Cantina shop, arena shop all need serious updating in my opinion.
  • Options
    Xaylin wrote: »
    I haven't seen any chromium only characters in the shard shop. I think they should change the mechanic so you can buy shards for any character you have unlocked.

+1
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    I no longer buy chromium packs now as I have unlocked mostly all characters. The only characters I need are only available in chromium packs. Knowing my luck I could literally spend $1000's on chromium packs and pull toons I already have rather than unlocking the toons I want. I am not wasting a penny doing that.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • R4D4
    79 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Simple, Shard shop should list all the unlocked characters we can obtain from the data packs or via drops - always.
    For the likes of Vader, they should stay as is, and only pop up in the Shard shop occasionally.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    Xaylin wrote: »

They'd lose too much revenue from the gambling aspect of Chromiums. You'd only need to spin enough to unlock them, not star them up.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    They'd lose revenue fr4om gambling aspect of chromiums??? There is no gamble as the house always wins. You get lumbered with poor character shards or characters you don't want - After $100s you won't unlock the actual character you want - did you not read my earlier post?:

Boo wrote:

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    If they add toons to the shard shop or whatever, they don't have to make it easy to unlock (look at how many shards are required to unlock GG)

Just another way - different from buying chromiums. They still get plenty of revenue out of people buying credits and crystals and the like.

New characters can be exclusive to chromiums for the first while - like wedge or tusken shaman, but eventually things should be released and available in the shops.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I simply cannot justify buying chromiums - spending the cash to try to get toons like Darth Maul and end up with Ewok Elder, Rebel Hoth SOldier, Tusken Raider, Jawa, Ugnaught - its pathetic.

No more, not 1 more penny!!!
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    Boo wrote: »
    If they add toons to the shard shop or whatever, they don't have to make it easy to unlock (look at how many shards are required to unlock GG)

Just another way - different from buying chromiums. They still get plenty of revenue out of people buying credits and crystals and the like.

New characters can be exclusive to chromiums for the first while - like wedge or tusken shaman, but eventually things should be released and available in the shops.

Yes. Like we seriously need Rex for Rancor raids. It's not fair when folks missed out on Aurodium packs and now have to play the Lotto for even 10 shards.
  • Options
    Make the seldom Charakters als Event to choose for. So when Event the player can choose for Yoda Bäder, Maul , etc.
  • Options
    Make Charakter specific gear Sets available ind Card Shop for each Level.