March Calendar

Someone had to start the March calendar.

Replies

• Options
    lol true! Though I think players are getting a little underwhelmed with the calendars lately since all they mention are territory wars, territory battles, assault battles, omega battles and the fleet mastery battles. All of these are important things but what people really want to see is when the legendary/marquee events will be taking place! Sadly, those don't show up anymore until a couple days before the event starts :/
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I think it was already started first week of February
  • Options
    Oh it did.

So what's happening in June?
  • Options
    JijackCana wrote: »
    Oh it did.

So what's happening in June?

I'll tell you in August.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Can we start April calendar too ?

Thanks
  • Options
    dont think it will be out like tuesday next week
  • Options
    Can we start April calendar too ?

Thanks

That starts in April fools
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Geez I really hope the CLS Hero's Journey is back. I started playing the game the month it came out and I still don't have CLS. Finally have all the toons needed and geared up. #BadChoices
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Geez I really hope the CLS Hero's Journey is back. I started playing the game the month it came out and I still don't have CLS. Finally have all the toons needed and geared up. #BadChoices

While I’d love that too, I think the earliest it’ll happen is April/ May
  • Options
    Twi wrote: »

I’d like it too but I think more like BB8 is coming back in March.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Territory wars, some omega events, DS territory battles, LS territory battles. Any new information you actually desire will be absent. There’s your March calendar.

/s
  • Options

I have had this game since it came out and only just got CLS. Made horrible decisions with gear and farming lol
  • Options
    I agree the whole purpose of the calenders was to give a little heads up to players on what they might want to work on to be ready for a particular event. But the hero events, particularly the legendary events, are not getting listed and then we get a two day notice at best that they are popping followed by the roulette packs for panic farmers.
  • Options
    Lmao this thread is great XD.

Hopefully March is the month of bounty hunter reworks since they’re pretty awful
  • Options
    March calendar: lots of TW (CG's favourite event, apparently), one or two LSTB (all Paploo/Logray/Lobot farming wasted), two or three DSTB (they will be more abundant initially, but they will also disappear when people finish farming DS for platoons) and some omega battles.
    Really, are you so anxious to read that? Every month is the same.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I think it was already started first week of February

The op was talking about the march after next march :)
  • Options
    Never fails these posts always get made early.
  • Options
    This year there they only hid thrawn's event, both yoda and palpy were on calendar
  • Options
    Twi wrote: »

How about May the 4th (be with you) for the next CLS adventure ??
  • Icebringer92
    131 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Even if they do release March calendar,nothing worth knowing for longtime players,will be written on it. My guess is that next month we get a lot of stuff from Rebels..or we’ll finally have the month of the Sith lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Closing. This went completely off topic, if it really had one.
This discussion has been closed.