Galactic Interpol raiding rules

Unoimg0d
11 posts Member
edited February 2018
... Thanks for all the great comments. You're time is greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Unoimg0d on

Replies

• In the description of your guild maybe?

Ps those are terrible rules.

• Ps those are terrible rules.

This^^
  • In the description of your guild maybe?

Ps those are terrible rules.

Gotta agree that sounds pretty awful
  • Dude, seriously. Those rules are horrible.

1) Why only once a week?
    2) A 24 hour waiting period resolves all of those other, excessively strict, controlling, rules that you have in place.

If it's that big a problem, have the 24 hour rule but let lower level players who can't even finish a phase attack right away. That way they get their score to be higher than a zero. Limit everyone to one squad to attack with. If someone in the guild has the standard 12 minute solo team, then limiting them to one squad is easy. If they can use more than one squad in that time frame they likely won't scratch the raid much anyway. Another thing you could do is divide your guild into squadrons, and let each squadron have 24 hours to smack their designated raid, then everyone else can go ham on it after 24 hours
  • There's people who rail against the 24 hour zero damage thing for no good reason. Some guilds are forced to come up with crazy rules just to say they don't have a 24 hour 0 damage rule.

A new member of my guild said in his old guild people complained they weren't getting to hit the raid because people were soloing it with CLS. The guild banned people from using CLS in both raids. Makes sense right? (it doesn't)
  • Only 25% follow the 24 hour rule, i've got tired of watching it happen. Eff it then, closed and a few are getting kicked. I'm seriously tired of people not paying attention. Thanks for all the feedback. Keeping it simple is best.
  • Unoimg0d wrote: »
    Only 25% follow the 24 hour rule, i've got tired of watching it happen. Eff it then, closed and a few are getting kicked. I'm seriously tired of people not paying attention. Thanks for all the feedback. Keeping it simple is best.

Then Kick those fools and use whatsapp, telegram or discord (or any messenger) to coordinate and lay down the rules. Easy.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    love it how people think the rules are terrible, but completely overlook the fact that he's posting them on the forum in order to reach his guildmates.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Unoimg0d wrote: »
    Only 25% follow the 24 hour rule, i've got tired of watching it happen. Eff it then, closed and a few are getting kicked. I'm seriously tired of people not paying attention. Thanks for all the feedback. Keeping it simple is best.

Honestly, the best advice anyone could give is that if you’re only raiding once a week you should be looking for another guild to merge with/into.
  • Yeah, those rules kinda suck man.
  • Moved to Feedback/Guilds.

@ OP : if your players don’t respect a 24h rule, why do you think they’ll respect those complex rules ? Let alone see them (only a very small minority of the players log on the forum).
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    love it how people think the rules are terrible, but completely overlook the fact that he's posting them on the forum in order to reach his guildmates.

This. If you need to post this on the forum, you've already lost. New guild time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • What I wanted was your responses, thanks.. :-)
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Unoimg0d wrote: »
    What I wanted was your responses, thanks.. :-)

Ummm....
    Unoimg0d wrote: »
    This is the only place I thought to put this outside of downloading another app.

Rancor raid launches every Thursday at 6pm MST.
    All players over 750K GP start with a 0 damage run.
    All players over 1.25M GP wait until phase 3/4 to gather damage.
    All players over 1.75M GP should use 3 toon teams.
    There is NO 24 hour waiting period.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sounds like you need a guild. PM me