Guild Store rotation

So, has there been an public explanation to why the characters in the guild store haven’t changed in weeks? If so, can somebody drop the link?

Replies

• Options
    Starks node doesnt change bcos the devs decided to spoil us a little. Rest on rotation.

Unless you re saying why didnt new characters get added in, in which i would point at spec forces TIE pilot and his ship and tell you to go farm it.

The last reason would be no new characters lately.
  • Options
    So, has there been an public explanation to why the characters in the guild store haven’t changed in weeks? If so, can somebody drop the link?

They change every six hours. Extra characters were added to the rotation less than a few weeks ago. What do you mean by haven't changed in weeks??

Are you only looking at the first character because Colonel Starck has been given a slot of his own and that doesn't rotate at all.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »

They change every six hours. Extra characters were added to the rotation less than a few weeks ago. What do you mean by haven't changed in weeks??

Are you only looking at the first character because Colonel Starck has been given a slot of his own and that doesn't rotate at all.

This.
  • Options
    There has been constant rotation.. you just might not see the particular characters you want shards for frequently. When I was farming jyn it felt like I wouldn’t see her for a long time, but then I’d see her 3 days in a row. RNG
  • Options

j

I rarely miss a refresh, only the 6am-12pm if ever and I haven’t seen Sabine at all. I saw Jyn and Rey sometime last week but for the most part, almost every time I have Sun Fac, Echo, Dengar, Resistance Trooper, Talia and Clone Sergeant. I have 6200 unused guild store currency just waiting for Sabine to pop up.

• Options
    Sabine is no longer in the rotation
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Sabine is no longer in the rotation

EA truly hates the people who play their games. SMH.
  • Options
    Been farming her hard node, 10 attempts a day for 25 days and she just hit 3* today. At least now I know why it’s been so annoying. They just don’t want people to have her. Meanwhile the game is full of Farmboy, Barris and Talia nodes. Wasting space and time in the guild store. Guess this thread can be closed or whatever.
  • Options
    Shrugs. Many people got her to 7* from guild store before the revamp.
  • Options
    yeah and sabine is generally regarded as the worst pheonix to get, so you re not missing much if thats any consolation
  • Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    yeah and sabine is generally regarded as the worst pheonix to get, so you re not missing much if thats any consolation

Her AoE is useful against Nightsisters.
  • Options

j

I rarely miss a refresh, only the 6am-12pm if ever and I haven’t seen Sabine at all. I saw Jyn and Rey sometime last week but for the most part, almost every time I have Sun Fac, Echo, Dengar, Resistance Trooper, Talia and Clone Sergeant. I have 6200 unused guild store currency just waiting for Sabine to pop up.

Sabine was removed in November.