24 time zones, 24 rewards

somegame8861
271 posts Member
edited March 2016
confirmed
Post edited by somegame8861 on

Replies

• If I had to guess, 24.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • If I had to guess, 24.

it could be true, however I doubt it.
    I did reset game a few times, and generic Android had Pacific time default, having rewards at 9pm Eastern.
    If it is indeed so, and it is very easy for me to confirm, I suppose, developers nightmare would be people resetting devices in uncommon time-zones, having rewards all to themselves.
    I don't feel bad now that they would "merge" this thread, however, merging my RG thread est Feb20 to one Feb22 was not cool
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    , I suppose, developers nightmare would be people resetting devices in uncommon time-zones, having rewards all to themselves.

Not sure why this would be a nightmare. It is all automated.

• scuba wrote: »
    , I suppose, developers nightmare would be people resetting devices in uncommon time-zones, having rewards all to themselves.

If people understood you could reset device, then select empty time zone, then install the game, you could have top spot all to yourself with nobody else pretending for your award. You would not spend a dime, if you can get it free. Or less in the least
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

If people understood you could reset device, then select empty time zone, then install the game, you could have top spot all to yourself with nobody else pretending for your award. You would not spend a dime, if you can get it free. Or less in the least

Then what is the point to play? i rather play hard ...Weaksauce that way >>>
  • Song wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Then what is the point to play? i rather play hard ...Weaksauce that way >>>

Well, it is still tough to beat others to that first place, I suppose, however easy to keep it for reward