ANY SINGAPOREAN/GMT+8/UTC+8 GUILDS OUT THERE?

Hi, just wondering if there are any singaporean/gmt+8/utc+8 guilds out there that are willing to merge. And don’t get me wrong, this is not an alliance merge. This is basically just 2 guilds merging to form a better one. Cos our guild currently have too many inactives and casual players and we would like to step things up a bit.

Contact me here if you are keen!
Eener Gwnok#2160 on discord is fine too if you’re into that kinda stuff. HMU!

Replies

• EenerGwnok wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if there are any singaporean/gmt+8/utc+8 guilds out there that are willing to merge. And don’t get me wrong, this is not an alliance merge. This is basically just 2 guilds merging to form a better one. Cos our guild currently have too many inactives and casual players and we would like to step things up a bit.

what's the situation in your guild like?
    I'm in SGP Boleh. GP ~44mil.
    We also have a couple of inactives which kinda hinders us alot in tb...
  • SruffySailor
    29 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    added you in discord @EenerGwnok
    Discord: ScruffySailor#7124
    https://swgoh.gg/u/scruffysailor/
  • rayroars wrote: »
    EenerGwnok wrote: »

what's the situation in your guild like?
    I'm in SGP Boleh. GP ~44mil.
    We also have a couple of inactives which kinda hinders us alot in tb...

@rayroars messaged you