Gear drop mislead

Hey CG, you know what would be great? If Gear actually dropped from the places it was supposed to drop. :) Imagine me looking for MK 4 Arakyd Droid Caller(that purple thing that looks like a microphone) and clicking find and seeing that it "drops" from the Strength gear Challenge...so I patiently wait for the challenge to be unlocked to beat it and realize that it actually doesn't drop the aforementioned gear part....If i wasn't used to this kind of things from you I'd even call it a scam....

And yeah - I've run the challenge uncountable amount of times and I know what gear drops from it...but I got hopeful that you've actually changed it so that it drops more gear.....Joke's on me for expecting something to be as advertised right? :)

Replies

• CG did not make a mistake there. They updated the drops from challenges for new tiers. You just haven'T unlocked the proper tier yet to get the gear you were looking for.
  • The gear drop changes by challenge tier. Tier 1 and 2 drop blue gear, tier 3 drops basic purples, tier 4 doesn't unlock until lvl 72 soooo... yeah. I think t2 stregnth does drop one piece of purple, the mk4 SoroSub Keypad maybe? I don't think the Mk 4 Arakyd are in the STR challenge until the level cap increases to unlock tier 4.

If you drill down to the specific tier you can see accurate drops, but I guess to overview is somewhat misleading.
  • Johnnyudes wrote: »
    CG did not make a mistake there. They updated the drops from challenges for new tiers. You just haven'T unlocked the proper tier yet to get the gear you were looking for.

I have unlocked everything that is possible to unlock up to this moment...why advertise something like that if it's not attainable until the game is updated? I don't need to see that there's another tier available when the level cap for it hasn't been introduced yet...its only normal to add a new one with a new level cap....i don't need to see it X number of months in advance before it's introduced...