Looking for a guild

hi, guys, I posted here a week or two ago and got some great advice and I am finally honestly really lol looking for a guild. now up front, I will say I have no raid han (97/145) and no gk (0/145) no cls and no rjt I don't even have bb8 yet (I do have an r2d2 at 5 stars). But what I do have is 600/600 tix a day every day. The ability to take direction, criticism, and initiative for the betterment of my guild. I stay up to date on the meta and the youtubers twitchers and bloggers involved in the swgoh community I am looking for a home where I can finish my han start and complete gk (so hopefully a hatt guild) as well as the rest of the legendary characters I would love to start a conversation here and see if I can find a new home ill be linking my swgoh.gg roster below thank you for your time and may the force be with you .

https://swgoh.gg/u/darkmanes/collection/

Replies

• What's your ally code
  • Use the ADVANCE SEARCH OPTION and join the IMPERIAL HOLONET Guild. No invite is necessary.
  • Hey Darkmanes

We would love to have you join. Please see guild write up below. Great bunch of team players looking for good people.
    If you love the game and enjoy playing and are looking for a guild that works together to achieve more for everyone we would be glad to have you. We do not tolerate selfish play as we believe everyone should benefit from having a guild to support each other. We only communicate in game but I am always available on here.
    We have a large, very loyal portion of the guild that are growing players and we see this as an investment in moving forward for our guild so we do everything we can to help grow these players.
    We are looking for players who At least level 65 and above to bolster our lineup and help give us a chance to better our raids, Tb and Tw.
    Our stats are as follows:
    Guild name: Dorstein rebellion
    Ally code : 758-712-339
    Current Guild GP 19 M (but growing fast as we nuture our Lowell level members)
    Level 85 players- 12
    level 80-84 players 4
    Level 70-79 players 5
    Level 69-65 players 2
    Total members 35(average 33 very active within 24 hours) we are busy streamlining inactive members to make room for new more “active” players.
    Pit raid Heroic (24 hr 0 damage rule) we do a lower tier every other raid that help lower members grow faster.’
    Tank normal (for now will be able to do HAAT very very soon)
    We do raids as soon as guild currency allows and are turning them around faster every time so won’t be long before we are doing 2-4 raids a week.
    Guild has a large Mix of people from all around the world so I try set raid times in a space that suits everyone and no one gets left behind.
    Daily contributions and exchanges are part of the game but we don’t hold you to any hard and fast expectations. We just enjoy playing and appreciate whatever you can offer to the efforts of the guild.
    We are pretty competitive in TB but still need the numbers and a few stronger player to take part in TW and bolster TB. If you have any questions I’m happy to answer them so drop me a message, otherwise, Please feel free to join as our group (lvl 65 or above at the moment) is open till we get the right combination of members together.
    Look forward to hearing from you but if you find another more suitable guild that will also be a great result. Good luck with your search either way. MTFBWY
  • Hilled
    22 posts Member
    Galaxy of new hope is open to join. Please feel free to join or contact me directly.
  • Cal2
    1 posts Member
    What’s your ally code?
  • CollinnOfENIGMA
    153 posts Member
    edited May 2018
  • lovemat
    270 posts Member
    Darkmanes wrote: »
    hi, guys, I posted here a week or two ago and got some great advice and I am finally honestly really lol looking for a guild. now up front, I will say I have no raid han (97/145) and no gk (0/145) no cls and no rjt I don't even have bb8 yet (I do have an r2d2 at 5 stars). But what I do have is 600/600 tix a day every day. The ability to take direction, criticism, and initiative for the betterment of my guild. I stay up to date on the meta and the youtubers twitchers and bloggers involved in the swgoh community I am looking for a home where I can finish my han start and complete gk (so hopefully a hatt guild) as well as the rest of the legendary characters I would love to start a conversation here and see if I can find a new home ill be linking my swgoh.gg roster below thank you for your time and may the force be with you .

https://swgoh.gg/u/darkmanes/collection/

We are 53 mil gp guild that does HAAT and HPIT
  • Dunmer Alliance.
    We run Hpit and Haat. Discord required. 24 hour zero damage phase and a 7 day inactivity kick unless you tell us first. Guild reset and raids start at 830pm EST. Feel free to join our Discord and check us out! HDNKWW5
  • 88mil gp 31* dstb this time around
  • Stenax
    19 posts Member
    we will help you get rhs and gk. I had neither a couple of months ago. looking for just active peeps. rest will come.
  • metal_samurai
    172 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    everyone the original post is 3 months old. i doubt this person is still looking.