Scruffy Looking Nerf Herders looking for new members

We're currently at 45/50 in our guild, but are trying to convince our lower power guild members to create a separate guild where they can be more well balanced against each other, rather than having to compete against us 900k+ players in raids. We want more seasoned players to join us, as we run HAAT weekly, and will run it twice weekly once we have enough active players to do so. We currently get around 16-18 stars in Territory Battles, but this can improve as more experienced players join us. We are trying to convince 17 of our members to create a smaller guild, you can message me here about that smaller guild if you have lower power as well, or if you have a weaker guild that would be willing to make a merge with those players (none have above 720k power at the moment). Anyone interested, please message me, and we can discuss this.

Our guild has a few rules that I'd like to make clear before anyone joins

0 damage for 24 hours on HPIT. You get one warning, any damage over 10k (accidents happen) will count as a warning. After one warning, you're removed from the guild

All members are required to produce at least 350 raid tickets a day, but 600 is strongly encouraged.

Any members who do not sign on for more than 7 days will be removed if the officers or leader is not notified prior to the inactivity

Don't be a **** in chat, playful banter is acceptable, profanity is tolerable, rudeness is unacceptable. Be nice to everyone, even in a disagreement.

Communicate in chat, interact with us, work together

I look forward to hearing from you. :smile:

Replies