Music and background Effects

Love the way that when u put your earphones in that u taken to the starwars universe with the sound of the music and special noise effects I know the dev who does this doesn’t get enough praise for such a super hard job to do well done mate love what you’ve done and can’t wait to see if and what u edit next the little changes you’ve made are Epic love your work

Replies

• Options
    We need an update to the SWGOH music badly. Or more added to the catalog on rotation!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Agree with the OP - the music and sound effect work is top notch. I've posted it a few times in my time of playing, but it's always worth repeating. And people that are playing with the sound down (or off...or with lousy computer or phone speakers) - you are missing out. Big time.

Aside from the uber cool ambiance - some of it is just down right funny. I almost always smile when an enemy Vader cries out "Noooooooooooooooo!" as he disappears from the arena field or ewoks squeal in defeat. EVen the R2 and BB8 defeat sounds are great.. not to mention what it sounds like Chopper is saying when he fires off one of his specials.

Great stuff.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*