Boba Fett in a night sisters headhunting team?

Globuhl
751 posts Member
edited February 2018
Not a surprise to anyone, the mighty Boba Fett has been relegated to the character garbage bin for a while but, with the rise of night sisters teams, I was wondering how he would fare against them, with or without zeta. Do you have some stories to share?

With the ability to regain full protection when killing a toon which is something that may happen a lot with a zombie NS in the opposite team, Boba Fett should have a field day facing Night Sisters. And I’m not even mentioning his capacity to ignore the NS zombie’s taunt.

Which characters would best fit in zBoba/Boba Fett’s Night Sisters headhunting team?

Replies

• Bro I used my G10 boba against G11-G12 NS and he mudered them! I used plo koon lead (to counter acolyte), zarriss, zzhoda, zCLS, and boba. I used bobas execute to kill all the NS to prevent revive, no zetas on him either.
  • Yes he is very good against nightsisters. Especially week zombie. His execute prevents revives from anyone besides zombie. Nightsisters need to use abilities to plague you. So bobas special with ability block works well to help against plague. Can avoid taunts so he can go right around zombie. Also if fighting against week zombie just kill zombie if you need your buff back.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    I'm not saying Boba couldn't work, but the ability to regain 100% protection isn't terribly useful against Plague.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I'd imagine the protection may not be that great, but the (likely constant) revives, taunt ignore, aoe, revive denial should be, especially with the cool down being lower than normal

That said, as good as he may be, he'd probably be a huge target on defense on it's probably better to use someone else if it's not TW/GW
  • ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    Yes he is very good against nightsisters. Especially week zombie. His execute prevents revives from anyone besides zombie. Nightsisters need to use abilities to plague you. So bobas special with ability block works well to help against plague. Can avoid taunts so he can go right around zombie. Also if fighting against week zombie just kill zombie if you need your buff back.

The thing though is that he actually needs to execute someone for that ability to prevent revives to work. its easy to work against this
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    HK666 wrote: »
    I'd imagine the protection may not be that great, but the (likely constant) revives, taunt ignore, aoe, revive denial should be, especially with the cool down being lower than normal

That said, as good as he may be, he'd probably be a huge target on defense on it's probably better to use someone else if it's not TW/GW
    Yes, you have it right, it's a Territory Wars oriented question I'm asking. My guild had to fight more Night Sisters teams than our imperial troopers team could face so I'd like to build another efficient anti night sister team. I found out in a galactic war that my own night sisters struggled against the Boba Fetts we still face early on so I was wondering if I could build something out of it. Do you know some good synergies Boba could have with other characters when it come to face the typical NS team? The Plo Koon mentioned earlier is a great idea as this would give a purpose to this character. Nice idea @MaathFaselli_1
  • Use plo, lumi, boba, and 2 other AOE DOTs or healers
  • Boba executes em all
  • Just try it next tw. You'll be pleasantly surprised. Higher go guilds don't put nightsisters on defense anymore. To many counters and most aren't useful elsewhere. You should post how boba does next tw on here just for an update.
  • Thanks for the insights, I'll definitely try him out next TW.