zEP vs zEP (tm problem)

video link : https://youtu.be/TA_HbHNeJmg
The opponent vader’s speed is 253(+40 unique=293) and mine is 242(+40=282).
So his vader uses force crush first, and culling blade.
My GK had 4 debuffs, therefore, his Empire and sith allies gain 20% tm.
His Thrawn has 269 speed. So after gaining 20% tm, his speed turns 269/0.8=336. If this calculation is right, his Thrawn’s tm is fill.
However, in the battle (video), my Vader uses Force Crush before his Thrawn moves...
Why is that? Sorry for my poor English.

Replies

• video link : https://youtu.be/TA_HbHNeJmg
    The opponent vader’s speed is 253(+40 unique=293) and mine is 242(+40=282).
    So his vader uses force crush first, and culling blade.
    My GK had 4 debuffs, therefore, his Empire and sith allies gain 20% tm.
    His Thrawn has 269 speed. So after gaining 20% tm, his speed turns 269/0.8=336. If this calculation is right, his Thrawn’s tm is fill.
    However, in the battle (video), my Vader uses Force Crush before his Thrawn moves...
    Why is that? Sorry for my poor English.

Your vaders both get plus 56 speed
  • 16 for Vader 16 for Ep 8 Thrawn 8 DN 8 enemy GK.
  • Does he have EP Zeta Leadership?
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    16 for Vader 16 for Ep 8 Thrawn 8 DN 8 enemy GK.
    Oh, I see! I forgot Vader and EP were counted twice.
    His vader’s speed is 309 actually. And mine is 298.
    Thank you!!
    But..., 309*0.8=247. His Thrawn is much faster than 247. Why did my Vader move before his Thrawn??
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Does he have EP Zeta Leadership?
    Yes. We are both zzEP(l), zThrawn, zDN, no zeta Vader and GK.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Oh wait, your zDN gives out debuff on opposing Vader 1st AND 2nd turn. That will expire the first debuff, giving your Vader 5% TM too.

Notice the red text Max Health debuff float above Vader just before he throws his culling blade?
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Oh wait, your zDN gives out debuff on opposing Vader 1st AND 2nd turn. That will expire the first debuff, giving your Vader 5% TM too.

Notice the red text Max Health debuff float above Vader just before he throws his culling blade?

Thx. Hmm, yes I had noticed the red text, Max Health. And it was caused by zDN. At the start of my opponent Vader’s 1st and 2nd turn, the text appeared.
    He used culling blade at the start of his 2nd turn, so the first zDN’s health down debuff continues at least when his vader used culling blade.?? zDN’s debuff lasts 2 turns.
    But it may be wrong, if so, my Empire and Sith allies can’t gain tm. hmmmmm?? I may misunderstand the tm mechanisms. Very complex...
  • Well, on opposing Vader 2nd turn, the Health Down debuff over ride the 1st Health Down debuff(making the 1st Health Down debuff expire), so all your Empire and Sith should gain that 5% TM. Your Vader after that 5% boost has hit 100% TM too.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Well, on opposing Vader 2nd turn, the Health Down debuff over ride the 1st Health Down debuff(making the 1st Health Down debuff expire), so all your Empire and Sith should gain that 5% TM. Your Vader after that 5% boost has hit 100% TM too.

Thank you so much! I understand. Thx!!

• Coud anyone tell me if there is a safe way to beat zzEP, DV, zThrawn,GK, zN with mostly the same setup? Would Shore be better replacement for GK? Don't have ST though.
  • No it wont be better .
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    wikking wrote: »
    Coud anyone tell me if there is a safe way to beat zzEP, DV, zThrawn,GK, zN with mostly the same setup? Would Shore be better replacement for GK? Don't have ST though.

I use shore, it's ok, I mainly use it to keep my speed higher. When I match the same team, I will swap to thrawn lead, it helps.
  • I generally use sith trooper and have little trouble taking out mirror teams.
  • today i put in rex with my normal line up with zzthrawn lead and can win very easly, my normal team is zzthrawn vader ep shore gk, i put in rex instead of shore.